Any opinions on Yokohama Geolandar H/T G056?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all!

I have an '07 F-150 S/C 4x4 with 255/70R17's, and I'm in the market for "summer" tires soon (I run dedicated winter tires). I use this truck about 5,000 miles a year, basically to tow trailers in the nicer weather, and to have 4x4 in the winter storms here in PA. I HAD BFG Long Trail T/A Tours as my summer set, and they dry rotted. My heaviest trailer is over 7,500 pounds so I'm looking for a highway tread to avoid "squirmyness" with that trailer on.

I've been looking at tirerack.com, etc. and see they have Yoko Geolandar H/T G056's for $100 each. I usually try to buy the best tire I can afford, these are rated 720 AB. I kinda like the tread design, and they have nice siping on the edge, plus OWL.

Anyone run these? I guess they came out last fall and I'm having trouble finding reviews of people that have experience with them...

Thanks!

Your right...not many reviews. Tirerack.com has like 4 reviews. All with 500 miles or less on the tires.

Last edited:
Yokohama has many good tires at reasonable price, they almost never had any real bad tire in the past. At $100/ea I think they are a good buy compares with others in that price range.

At $100 each, I think they're a steal lol. I was going to buy Michelins but it would be almost double the price for them to sit in the driveway and seldom used. Tires on this truck seem to "time-out" instead of wear out.

I just found these tires on discounttiredirect.com for $475 SHIPPED. The plot thickens...

If you have Discount Tires nearby get the lowest possible price(includes shipping if applicable), print a copy and have Discount Tires price match.

You will have the tire you like at lowest price possible and great services from DT. We don't have DT but we have AT(America's Tire) in California, they are the same company same great services with different name.

Just wondering if you went with the Yokohamas. Looking for a quiet all season tire for my 2005 dodge ram and am interested in these tires. Almost no information on them online. Thank you.

I bought a set of these from Discount Tire's website for $475 SHIPPED. I finally took off my Firestone Winterforces and put these on a couple weeks ago. They are hands down the smoothest, quietest, best riding truck tires I've ever bought, and this includes having had Michelins.

3 of the tires took just .25 OZ weights, one on each side, and one took a 1.75 OZ on the outside to zero out.

I'm glad I went with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back