New PPHM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen this before today or am I just out of the loop?

A google search didn't even find this stuff and I couldn't find it on Pennzoil's website.

IMG_2396.jpg

It is instantly my new favorite oil and have always wanted something just like this.

The price seems pretty high for Walmart though, is that just your store?

Can someone please get a picture of the API rating? Hoping it's SM/SL rated with extra ZDDP

Ha! So true.

Originally Posted By: Bud_One
Now there will be two elusive Pennzoil products where I live. This and PPUP.

It's an ergonomic bottle. Looks like it has an anti-slosh port near the cap. I wonder if it has a foil seal? Maybe we can get that member here to run down and open them all up to see.

Originally Posted By: 901Memphis

I think that is Autozone.

Yes, this was at Auto Zone. I just find it odd that Pennzoil has pushed it into stores but not updated their website. They should know people like us will want to know all the particulars.
laugh.gif
I guess I could have been a proper BITOG'er and snapped a pic of the back of the bottle and looked for any specifics buttttt I didn't. I'd assume at Wal-Mart this would retail right around $26, just like PPPP. Personally though, I would've rather seen a re-newed attempt on Pennzoil's part to get PUP more widely available than push out this HM oil.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: KCJeep
Originally Posted By: 901Memphis

I think that is Autozone.

Whew that's good. I thought it was crazy for Walmart. If this was at Walmart it would be like $25

I can;t believe it took them this long! But I'm glad to see a HM PP.

Notice it doesn't have the starburst, so it's not RC.

Does it meet SN, or just SL? Any ACEA ratings? You should've taken a pic of the back of the bottle
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Ram01
I need this oil in my life NOW

I need some specs, a data sheet and/or a VOA before I make that kind of commitment.

I guess shell is finally caving in to consumer trends. Valvoline started the high mileage oil trend followed by Mobil and now Shell finally offers a synthetic HM oil. Other than seal swelling additives, what else does HM oil offer over regular oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back