Gulf War Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
“The Bedouin and the Ventriloquist”

During the first Gulf war, George Bush sent a Ventriloquist to Saudi Arabia to entertain the troops who were waiting to invade Iraq.

One day the Ventriloquist wandered out of a Marine camp and ended up in a Bedouin encampment. The Bedouins are a hospitable people and the head of the tribe invited the Ventriloquist into his tent for tea and dates. When they had finished the Bedouin gave the Ventriloquist a tour of his camp.

Upon leaving the tent they came upon the Bedouin’s dog. The ventriloquist decided to have a little fun and made the dog talk. He asked the dog: “What kind of man is your master?”

The dog replied: “He is a very good man, he feeds me the same food the rest of the family gets, and he is very kind.”

The Bedouin was amazed, he had never heard a dog talk!

Next they came across the Bedouins camel. Again the ventriloquist asked the Camel: “What kind of man is your master?”

The camel replied: “He is a good master. He feeds me well and gives me water.”

The Bedouin was amazed again, for he had never heard a camel talk.

The ventriloquist then approached the Bedouins sheep herd. The Bedouin ran between him and the sheep yelling: “Sheeps lie, Sheeps lie!”

smile.gif

That's funny. I was at the Los Angeles VA facility, here and saw a young warrior wearing a red colored t-shirt that had a picture of a goat on it and wording saying "Miss Al Quaeda 2013". I thanked him for his service and looked around me and said "can I get a Hooah"?
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back