Blitz, P21s, Zymol

Status
Not open for further replies.
A detailer told me he used to use Blitz, P21S and sometimes Zymol (he retired 2002) Has anyone used these products and what are your experiences?

Which products from those manufacturers are you inquiring about specifically? In the past I have used P21S paint cleansing lotion-which I liked very much as it removed water spots with ease. I'm not sure if it has any abrasives in it so I don't know it if would work for removing minor swirls like some paint cleaners do. I've also used their concours carnauba wax and found that it was okay, went on easy and buffed off easy but wasn't terribly durable. Zymol waxes are more of a boutique wax in my opinion. I'm referring to the ones you buy online, not the generic cleaner wax you buy at a retail store. With that being said, I found that they smelled nice and weren't very durable. Which isn't uncommon for a "pure" carnauba wax product. Then again, if the vehicle is parked in a garage the applied wax protection might last a little longer. Look around for posts by "The Critic", he is very knowledgable about detailing/detailing products.

Blitz makes metal polishes and are highly regarded. P21S makes a dozen or so different products. Some are exceptional, some are okay, some just suck. Zymol also makes a dozen or more products and were popular about the time that gentleman retired. There are FAR better products on the market today and also far less expensive than Zymol.

What type products are you looking for? Today there are a HUGE range of brand names and types of products available for every intended purpose.

I have use a blitz and P21S waxes and have switched to Duragloss synthetic polishes and bonding agents. Seem to last much longer.

I use P21s shampoo all the time.

It's great stuff.

I have also used their carnauba wax on a few of my cars.

It's a high gloss, durable wax.

I've moved on to sealants but wouldn't hesitate to use P21s wax anytime I wanted a hard carnauba shine.

P21S makes an outstanding wheel cleaner (gel) and waxes. The waxes aren't workhorses in terms of durability but are second to none in gloss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back