security bits - which?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone recommend a good and inexpensive security bit set? my old HFT unit has disappeared. Also, what kind of bit fits in a natural gas meter? Small, threaded, needs to turn. Share with friend. Lots of uses, automotive, and electronics and other. Thoughts? Thanks.

Originally Posted By: bmwjohn
anyone recommend a good and inexpensive security bit set? my old HFT unit has disappeared. Also, what kind of bit fits in a natural gas meter? Small, threaded, needs to turn. Share with friend. Lots of uses, automotive, and electronics and other. Thoughts? Thanks.
Messing with a live gas meter does not assure a long and happy life methinks.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: HerrStig
Originally Posted By: bmwjohn
Messing with a live gas meter does not assure a long and happy life methinks.

...please don't even try
Call the gas company.

Titan makes some decent quality bits at a reasonable price. If you're on a budget I'd check it out. I have some of their hex bits and they've worked great so far. Most (if not all) of their tools are made in Taiwan, which is usually a step up from tools made in China.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back