Turbo 108 Fuel Injector Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrQuackers

Site Donor 2024
I purchased some of this on a whim when Fred Meyer had a half price sale on additives. Hoping someone here has used this? Also got Seafoam for $4.25 a can
smile.gif

http://bluemagicusa.com/index.php/blue_magic/products/156/

Last edited:
Never used it, but looking at the MDS it looks like 96% kerosene and 1-4% of a PEA/other solvent blend.. which would appear to be a pretty weak concentration of PEA. What do you plan to use the Seafoam for? I never found it any use in anything. I would stick to Gumout all in one or CRC Guaranteed to Pass which has 30% PEA. I doubt these things do much for most cars, I have never experienced much benefit from these things.. although I guess maybe there would be, on an older neglected car.

Hmmm like I said, bought on a whim with zero research. Oh well. I also got Berrymans b12 for $2.20 a can and Rislone Engine Treatment for $2.50 a bottle.

I have seen posted that Seafoam is similar to Piston cleaning products. Worth a try just before changing my oil. Not cost effective to tear apart an engine to re-ring.

Originally Posted By: MrQuackers
I have seen posted that Seafoam is similar to Piston cleaning products. Worth a try just before changing my oil. Not cost effective to tear apart an engine to re-ring.

What makes you think your engine has any problems that require an additive to fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back