Kerosene

Status
Not open for further replies.
So $16 per gallon MMO is mainly $3 per gallon kerosene?

The owners should call it "Money Making Oil".

Originally Posted By: aa1986

Oh oh...i think you figured out why its called MMO!!

I'm finding gallons of kerosene for $12 and $8 if you buy five.

Where do you get this $3 gallon kerosene from?

MolaKule, kerosene is red so maybe mmo doesn't even have to add dye.

And with a low flashpoint, why use it for an OCI? The stuff that does the mild cleaning burns off, and you're stuck with a 10w oil. And IIRC, it doesn't behave well with the add packs...

Originally Posted By: mjoekingz28
I'm finding gallons of kerosene for $12 and $8 if you buy five.

Do you think MMO buy kerosene at retail?

MolaKule, kerosene is red so maybe mmo doesn't even have to add dye.

Lmao! Kerosene is not red. Just like #2 diesel isn't red. It has dye added to it.

Originally Posted By: Trajan
why use it for an OCI?

Because someone on the internet told you not to?

crackmeup2.gif

Just remember that if you use kerosene without the red dye that you carefully report it on your next tax return. Using kerosene in an unapproved manner is a very serious matter.

Originally Posted By: MolaKule
MMO is mostly kerosene dyed red.

Cool. Do you have side by side voa to back that up? They did one great job of hiding the kero stink, it must have taken a lot of that winter green scent to hide the kero stink.-RD

Rockydee the same old attack on MMO by mostly the same group of people. It never ends. Hopefully they will not next tell everybody they need to use an expensive engine cleaning product.

MMO has been used for decades and the ingredients have been listed here at this website.

If people do not like a product, well, they do not have to use it.

Originally Posted By: Mystic
Rockydee the same old attack on MMO by mostly the same group of people. It never ends. Hopefully they will not next tell everybody they need to use an expensive engine cleaning product.

MMO has been used for decades and the ingredients have been listed here at this website.

If people do not like a product, well, they do not have to use it.

Yea I try and stay out of that [censored]. I used MMO for a very long time it hasn't disappointed me yet. I don't have the time to debate it with the bob mmo haters, there's nothing in it for me. You want to use the stuff use it, you don't want to use it don't. I'm not getting dragged into that circle jerk. I would like to see those Kero MMO side by side voas though.-RD

A pump at a gas station. You might have to hunt around to find it, but it's out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back