How about them Detroit Lions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Browner was hitting defenseless receivers in the head so not only can he not cover without holding receivers shoulders pads he also is trying to hurt people and succeeding. Add this up with Solder not able to block anyone without holding their facemask and the Gronk crying because linebackers and safeties are teeing off on him after he makes a catch and then have Billacheat tell reporters that his team's dirty play and penalties has to stop before last nights game.

He sounds like an politician talking out of both sides of his neck. Like I said the players are emulating their leadership and when teams are starting to resort to injuring their opposition is when you realize you just do not have what it takes. N.E. is going to fall and fall hard.

As for penalties there is a big difference between being called for offside and tripping and face mask. The later two are penalties because players have had their careers shortened or ended because of each penalties. It must be very sad to be fan of team that has resorted to holding old and broken down player's face mask because your team is not talented enough to actually make plays straight up.

It is just as sad that officials that are paid 6 figures a season can not see such obvious infractions or do not have the fortitude to call and enforce them because the casual fan will not tune in if a national recognized franchise is fielded by a bunch of scrubs.

NE was flagged for those penalties. Holding could be called on most every play if the refs so desired. Panthers tight end Brandon Williams was ejected yesterday for throwing a punch during a scrum in the end zone after Cam Newton done his Superman thing after scoring a rushing TD. Several players could have been penalized on that play. I'm not a NE fan but they're one of the best teams in the NFL and it's not because refs turn a blind eye to them.

Originally Posted By: gman2304
Packers got a scare last night from.....the falcons?

GB got a scare in that game because they went to sleep in the 2nd half...pure and simple...

Originally Posted By: Papa Bear
Was it smooth ?..... NO !!
Was it well planned? ..... NO !!
Was it well executed? .... NO !!
Was it a thing of beauty? ... NO !!

Was it another win? .... YES !!

The Lions fared a lot better than G.B. today. Who was posting about the Lions laying a egg and the Packers riding their horse to a divisional championship? The Bills stomped the Packers good today.

I love what the Head Coach of Detroit is doing there. Loved the fact he took over as OC in Baltimore and Flacco goes wild and wins Superbowl. He got a bad shake in Indy as well. Always loved his work!

What's for dinner today ?? That's right... BEAR
24.gif

Originally Posted By: deven
I love what the Head Coach of Detroit is doing there. Loved the fact he took over as OC in Baltimore and Flacco goes wild and wins Superbowl. He got a bad shake in Indy as well. Always loved his work!

He really had a bad shake in Indy. High Schooler fans disguised as adults have a very high dislike for Jim Caldwell because of his very even demeanor. The common criticism against the last 3 head coaches(Dungy, Caldwell, and Pagano) for the Colts are they are not spitting, loudmouth, scheming, emotional, yelling, and arrogant head coaches. Thus to the average Colts fans they can not be effective leaders. It must stem from the average Colts fan has a room temperature I.Q.

As for the Lions they have a playoff spot due to the Eagles loss to the Redskins.

Mr. Ansah will end up with a huge fine after hitting the Bears QB in the head with the crown of his helmet...why do the Lions have to play so dirty? Dirty or not, it's on to GB for their annual thrashing...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Papa Bear
Nothing goes better with Bear than cheesehead cheese.

Interesting day coming up tomorrow ....

Not really...I see the game playing out as it always does in Lambeau...

I'm rooting for the Lions!!! I think the Lions "D" can create some difficulties for the Pack but we shall see..it indeed is hard to beat the cheesies in Lambeau!!

Big D is undefeated on the road after they 'skinned' the 'skins' today. The boys are 'hot' going into the playoffs. The packers are undefeated at home going into the Lions game at Lambeau today. It would be nice to see Dallas and Green Bay meet in the playoffs...like the old days.

Lions are a dome team and as a result are soft and dont play well outside so I see the packwinnin easy
That bein said,How bout them Cowboys
12 wins

Amazing

Lions got whopped. Green Bay is the Second Seed. Lions have to play the cowboys in Dallas. Good luck lions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back