A Realiter messed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran some errands this morning. Coming home I pass a lot that my dad purchased 30+ yrs ago. It has a brick cabin on it, no power or water. I've been hanging onto it mainly to keep neighbors from moving in too close.

Theres a Real Estate sign on a post advertizing that my lot is for sale! LOL.

The person that put the sign up turned right when he should have turned left. The property thats for sale is 1/2 mile east of where they put the sign.

Probly looking for a lot with a small house on it and ASSUMED they found it.
Guess they didnt have GPS.
grin.gif

I called them and told them they goofed and to come get their sign before I make it into something.

That's funny.

But maybe it's not their fault. When my parents moved to Kentucky dad said a number of locations had faulty directions on google maps. Sure enough, when I went down it had their house a few miles wrong. For a while the two roads next to my house were rendered wrong too.

It's spelled Realtor.

And they might not have been Realtors unless it had the Realtor R logo on the sign, otherwise they would have just been licensed real estate agents or brokers, but not Realtors. Realtors are real estate agents or brokers that pay a fee to join the National Association of Realtors.

Perhaps the Realtor received instructions from someone with poor spelling; it may have been difficult to make out the name of the street or the correct direction.

In some cases mainly for a square post sign, they have someone put up the post at least, maybe with the sign. The more cheesy signs are put up by the realtor.

I have little respect for realtors. They will say anything to get the sale. Their training is about 20 hours of class.

Originally Posted By: Chris142
grin.gif

They probably did have GPS, some are notorious for putting you on the wrong spot when you put in a specific number, it just gets you somewhat close on the street.

Originally Posted By: Donald
In some cases mainly for a square post sign, they have someone put up the post at least, maybe with the sign. The more cheesy signs are put up by the realtor.

I have little respect for realtors. They will say anything to get the sale. Their training is about 20 hours of class.

For Realtors, they only require 2.5 hours of ethics training, remember Realtors are just a members of NAR. In New York, a real estate license requires 75 hours of training. Lots of people say things that aren't true.

Originally Posted By: Donald

If you get to be a Doctor or President (of a country) you earn my respect and capitalization of your job title. Trademarking notwithstanding.

This bozo couldn't even find the address of the place he's representing.

Originally Posted By: Wolf359
Originally Posted By: Chris142
grin.gif

They probably did have GPS, some are notorious for putting you on the wrong spot when you put in a specific number, it just gets you somewhat close on the street.

My wife (Realtor) goes by the deeded legal description.

I hired a realtor to find my house because, seriously, I don't have time for that [censored].

Give parameters, set them loose, they take care of making all required appointments, look at houses, buy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back