AutoVantage -Roadside Assistance or AAA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen at WalMart AutoVantage Roadside Assistance for 69.88 for a year includes 5 tows up to 150 miles , AAA Plus is only 3 tows for 100 miles and 82.00 for a year , Does anyone know if AutoVantage is as good or better than AAA for service ?

IDK BUT, I use my automobile insurance for Roadside Assistance as most policies carry it today! Check your insurance and make sure you're not already paying for it!
smile.gif

Can you go to Autoadvantage and transfer or renew a license or reg? AAA here will do it. No crowd or surly "state workers".

i have roadside asst from progressive it costs an average of just $2 per month
i have used it many times with great results

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Why not just keep your vehicle maintained so you don't have to worry about a towing service?

Maintenance doesn't help if you run into a ditch in bad weather, or get into an accident of some kind.

Originally Posted By: Benzadmiral
Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Why not just keep your vehicle maintained so you don't have to worry about a towing service?

Maintenance doesn't help if you run into a ditch in bad weather, or get into an accident of some kind.

And flat tires. And no, I'm not expecting my 120lb friend to change a 265 size tire herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back