North Korea Internet down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that internet must be severely restricted to an average resident of North Korea, this doesn't seem as such a big of a downgrade. But poor Kim Jong Un probably can't skype with his buddy, Dennis Rodman.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Did they lose their compuserve floppy?

The "free" period ran out.

Everyone on Gawker wants to know what's up with the binoculars.

Also, what's up with all the 4- and 5-star generals? They give out stars like candy?

wz4oj8frf69ogqvsoxsr.jpg

Our strategic plan: punish them by making them get internet service through Comcast. They'll have to spend weeks on the phone trying to get service, and end up paying way more than promised.

Yep, from the relative safety of a coffee shop, I'm unable to ping some random addresses from either known block of DPRK IP addresses
smile.gif

Surprised they can't pick up a WiFi signal from my new router, I went overkill and got one of the 6 antenna Netgear Nighthawks.

I wonder if they lost their AOL floppy. Maybe they are stuck on Netscape and can't get flash to load.

Also, what's up with all the 4- and 5-star generals? They give out stars like candy?

wz4oj8frf69ogqvsoxsr.jpg

Kinda looks like Obama by his right arm!
grin.gif

wz4oj8frf69ogqvsoxsr.jpg

I was wondering both of those earlier. Why the heck does he always have binoculars. Why do the old guys around him always have notepads and pens in EVERY SINGLE SHOT looking hugely interested.

Originally Posted By: javacontour
From theoatmeal.com

north_korea.png

south_korea.png

LOL. Way, way true (except for the computer- starcraft players would have gaming pcs and alienware. And also except for the starschmucks coffee. They all drink redbull!)

Last edited:
Is dear leader and Dennis Rodman download some of there videos. Them sites will give you computer the virus

Last edited:
They carry the pen and paper so they can write down all the inspirational guidance Cartman says. As far as the binoculars, maybe he really needs glasses.

And what's up with all the fruit salad, that for firing a few artillery shells at South Korean islands?

wz4oj8frf69ogqvsoxsr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back