Bon Jovi is as good as Beyoncé

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 285south
And Beyoncé makes my ears bleed, therefore, Bon Jovi does too
Double yes.

Originally Posted By: jacky
i love bon jovi, i dont dont like beyonce music and i think shes just average looking

Bon Jovi's music pretty much sucks and always has.
Beyonce is just average looking like a Ferrari 330 P3 is just an average track day car.

Originally Posted By: fdcg27
Originally Posted By: jacky
i love bon jovi, i dont dont like beyonce music and i think shes just average looking

Bon Jovi's music pretty much sucks and always has.
Beyonce is just average looking like a Ferrari 330 P3 is just an average track day car.

Ok.. I think we are on to something.

Now as I enter a later part of my life, I realize that Jon Bongiovi (that is his real name look it up) has never had a song that I did not grow tird of. "99 In The Shade" is the one exception, from his album: "New Jersey." Bon Jovi/Bongiovi is from NJ.. as is Springsteen.

Beyonce is:
- from Texas
- richer than God
- Amazonian in height at an even 6ft - same as me. Jay-Z is very tall at 6ft6. She is slim, however, and not Amazonian in stature. (Such Amazonian women are incredibly strong and heavy, and can crest upwards of 400lbs of mostly muscle build, in some circumstances.)
- A film star.
- A music star.
- Only 31??!!!
- A mother
- A legend
- Not a trash like Minaj or Rihanna. She is "classier."

90% of her music is lame, she cannot find appropriately sized leotards for her stage dancers, she has two of the worst songs EVER ("if I were a boy" and "End of the world,") and she either looks smokin censored hot, or average. It depends on the outfit.

The winner, for me, is Beyonce.

Beyonce is beautiful but her music is some of the most horrible stuff out there. That song "single ladies" makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a fork, it's just plain awful.

It seems to me that Jon Bon Jovi is the retired Ambassador of N.J. Hair Metal ( isn't he more involved with philanthropic things than music these days? ..wait, don't answer ) and Beyonce may be talented but IMO she's a cookie cutter performer that couldn't sing the national anthem without bending a note if she tried. I'm told that this note bending is "soulful" but it just makes her sound like every "American Idol" winner that's suddenly a star and ends up delivering a verse like "The lay-unnda of the Free-heee-owww...and da home of thuh Bray-eye-eeeeve"...Thank you, goodnight".

Originally Posted By: Vuflanovsky
It seems to me that Jon Bon Jovi is the retired Ambassador of N.J. Hair Metal ( isn't he more involved with philanthropic things than music these days? ..wait, don't answer ) and Beyonce may be talented but IMO she's a cookie cutter performer that couldn't sing the national anthem without bending a note if she tried. I'm told that this note bending is "soulful" but it just makes her sound like every "American Idol" winner that's suddenly a star and ends up delivering a verse like "The lay-unnda of the Free-heee-owww...and da home of thuh Bray-eye-eeeeve"...Thank you, goodnight".

Good observation that she CAN'T SING.

Alicia Keys. CAN'T SING. Tries too hard.

Aryana Grande. CANT SING.

Listen closely next time, and.. you will hear straining voices.. to be something they are not.

And Bon Jovi is tall, too. He wrote ballads for a decade plus.. and he is still garbage.

Beyonce ... aint all that.

Why all the hatin on Bon Jovi? They aren't my fav group by any means, but they at least rock...something that Beyoncé, or any of today's groups have no clue about...

You want rock?
Too many bands from the same era as Bon Jovi are so much better to listen to.
You want real metal?
Again, there are a bunch of great bands from back in the day.
Bon Jovi was what was called bubble gum music.

Originally Posted By: fdcg27
You want rock?
Too many bands from the same era as Bon Jovi are so much better to listen to.
You want real metal?
Again, there are a bunch of great bands from back in the day.
Bon Jovi was what was called bubble gum music.

True, but compared to Beyoncé, they were golden...

Originally Posted By: MalfunctionProne
Originally Posted By: Vuflanovsky

Good observation that she CAN'T SING.

Alicia Keys. CAN'T SING. Tries too hard.

Aryana Grande. CANT SING.

Listen closely next time, and.. you will hear straining voices.. to be something they are not.

And Bon Jovi is tall, too. He wrote ballads for a decade plus.. and he is still garbage.

Beyonce ... aint all that.

+1

There is plenty of soulful music if you want that. This music from these "artists" isn't much more than whining with a catchy tune now and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back