$1/qt at autozone

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that's left now online for $1 is Castrol Synblend 10W/40. Everything else is gone.

Originally Posted By: Alltherage
Anyone notice that ALL the oils on AZ's site are coming up as NA now...uh oh

Unless it's a MASSIVE glitch both online AND in-store direction of doing the same, it'll be ok.

If not, uh, well,
shocked2.gif
27.gif

I stocked up on M1 EP and EDGE EP (gold bottle) for $2/qt first. I'll consider SynBlend when I find no more of those.

Originally Posted By: wemay
I stocked up on M1 EP and EDGE EP (gold bottle) for $2/qt first. I'll consider SynBlend when I find no more of those.

Where'd you get them for 2/qt?

just picked up my order. They had 4 more qts of 5w20 on the shelf. They were marked $4/per. They would not honor my online price even though I was picking up my order. Left those 4 for someone else. Happy with the dozen I got. There were none of the $5 jugs left in any flavor...

No M1EP for $1 a QT at any of the 4 Houston area AZ stores that I checked. This must be a regional/random thing. All QTs of M1EP were $9+

Originally Posted By: 6starprez
Finally had some luck. Today was a good day! 24 qts of Mobil 1 EP, 4 jugs of Pennzoil Platinum and 8 qts of Mobil 1 ATF.

20141221_121551.jpg

20141221_122524.jpg

20141221_122140.jpg

You Scored big time. I wish I could find Mobil-1 EP for a buck..

Originally Posted By: TKNY
Originally Posted By: wemay

Where'd you get them for 2/qt?

Right alongside the GTX Synblend at AZone here in the Kendall, Miami, Fl. area. 2010_FX4 and some other's have found them for $1 though. AZone clearances are very location specific. Pep Boys also has great deals (clearance) right now. I picked up Mobil Super Syn 5w20 / MAG1 5w30 dexos (syn) for $1/qt as well.

Last edited:
The Synblend deal went up on Slickdeals, Fatwallet and other deal sites a day or two ago.

Act fast if you still want it!

Many of the stores still have oil for a $1.

My service work took me to two different stores, all still had a decent selection.

Pickins getting slim around here. Was able to score eighteen qts of Kendall 5W30 Syn Blend for a dollar each. Castrol was clearly marked a dollar but were all sold out.

IN-STORE Today (Monday):

- Castrol Edge Gold Bottle rings up $1 a Quart. Are NOT marked that low!

- Mobil 1 AFE 0w-30 5 Quart jugs rings up $5 a jug. Are NOT marked that low!

I have a thread to highlight it **With PICS** in the Sales section!

Not as good as $1/qt but pep boys online has 30% off with free shipping right now.

Originally Posted By: 6starprez
Finally had some luck. Today was a good day! 24 qts of Mobil 1 EP, 4 jugs of Pennzoil Platinum and 8 qts of Mobil 1 ATF.

20141221_122140.jpg

Nice score. I was able to get oil for $1/qt but really wanted to score the Mobil 1 ATF, but wasn't on sale around me, but the shelves were full of it at several stores around me. Also interesting that the M1 doesn't even show up on the AZ website now.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Turk
IN-STORE Today (Monday):
- Castrol Edge Gold Bottle rings up $1 a Quart. Are NOT marked that low!
- Mobil 1 AFE 0w-30 5 Quart jugs rings up $5 a jug. Are NOT marked that low!
I have a thread to highlight it **With PICS** in the Sales section!

I think this is totally regional and (at least) the Houston area AZs are not participating. I checked at two more AZs (for a total of 6) and brought a QT of M1EP 0W-20, a QT of Castrol Edge 5W-30, and jug of PP 5W-30 to the register and all of them (much to my dismay) scanned at regular price.

On a totally OT subject, the QT prices of M1EP and Castrol Edge substantiate NH HEmi's statements about RP not being any more expensive than other comparable oils (outside of WM). Regular price for both the Mobil and the Pennzoil is $9.59 per QT at AZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back