A Montana man who set trap convicted of homicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoted from the previous thread.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
The homeowner is... "Not Guilty" on all charges.
01.gif

I would love to be on this jury, I would definitely find him NOT GUILTY of any crimes. I'm pretty sure that there will be a significant number of like minded people on that jury too.

The jury is going to likely be hung on this case with a possiblity he will be found not guilty.

Funny how he points out all of the sins of the world, but is never around when he's wrong. Maybe he's too busy studying the shady tactic of his local car dealer?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 02SE

As I said, I have valuables in my garage. If I step inside the house while the garage door is still open, am I now baiting any and all thieves to come steal from me?

In your scenario no. You simply left the garage door open while you went in to get a drink, go to the bathroom, eat dinner, whatever. Maybe you just leave your garage door open all the time anyway.

However, if you purposely left the garage door open, then set out "trinkets" to entice a known thief in the area, and then sat in wait watching your security system so you could go out and shoot the thief when they arrived the answer is yes. You baited the thief into your garage.

That is called pre-meditated murder. The difference is this guy planned the whole thing whereas you were just going about your normal daily routine. They are not the same thing. You MUST factor in the motives behind this guy's actions and the fact he planned all along to shoot and kill the thief.

That just is not right. Not morally nor legally.

Originally Posted By: NHHEMI
Originally Posted By: 02SE

As I said, I have valuables in my garage. If I step inside the house while the garage door is still open, am I now baiting any and all thieves to come steal from me?

In your scenario no. You simply left the garage door open while you went in to get a drink, go to the bathroom, eat dinner, whatever. Maybe you just leave your garage door open all the time anyway.

However, if you purposely left the garage door open, then set out "trinkets" to entice a known thief in the area, and then sat in wait watching your security system so you could go out and shoot the thief when they arrived the answer is yes. You baited the thief into your garage.

That is called pre-meditated murder. The difference is this guy planned the whole thing whereas you were just going about your normal daily routine. They are not the same thing. You MUST factor in the motives behind this guy's actions and the fact he planned all along to shoot and kill the thief.

That just is not right. Not morally nor legally.

Add this dope shot 4 times one time into his house, once into the garage door, one time maiming the victim, then the dope repositioned himself for a kill shot after the victim was incapacitated.

Originally Posted By: jrmason
Are you racist?

I'm trying to figure out why what nationality he is matters?

I hear ya man. You don't see a pattern with his comments?- I know there's an ignore feature or something or other. It might be a good idea to utilize it.-RD

Some posters have nothing to add to a conversation, they are only interested in making a point - no matter how useless that point may be.

I haven't seen anything on here yet from that poster that was worth anything.

Originally Posted By: rockydee
Are you racist?

I hear ya man. You don't see a pattern with his comments?- I know there's an ignore feature or something or other. It might be a good idea to utilize it.-RD

I agree completely with you. Exactly what point is made by posting a photo of this man? His nationality has nothing to do with the case. The case should be examined without any consideration of nationality.

But everybody should be able to tell a lot about aa1986.

Originally Posted By: kschachn
Some posters have nothing to add to a conversation, they are only interested in making a point - no matter how useless that point may be.

I haven't seen anything on here yet from that poster that was worth anything.

Originally Posted By: rockydee
Are you racist?

Same here. Well said!

Some posters post twenty or thirty times a day on every conceivable subject, as if they think they are an expert on everything. Then they lecture us on Islam as if they have a PhD and talk about mathematical odds against terrorism. Mathematical odds that are worthless.

And then post a photo of this Montana man. What is that supposed to mean? He appears to be of Asian ancestry which has absolutely nothing to do with this case, and nothing to do with whether he is found innocent or guilty.

Originally Posted By: Mystic
I agree completely with you. Exactly what point is made by posting a photo of this man? His nationality has nothing to do with the case. The case should be examined without any consideration of nationality.

But everybody should be able to tell a lot about aa1986.

Well said.

I could care less if he was from Mars. What he did was wrong. Period. Race has nothing to do with it.

People need to learn how to use the ignore feature. Does a great job at blocking out the "crazy"!
crazy2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: dave1251
What in blue Hades does this mean?

It's a picture of the man they're supporting. Nothing more, nothing less.

Right. Thanks for your input.

Originally Posted By: aa1986
Originally Posted By: dave1251
What in blue Hades does this mean?

It's a picture of the man they're supporting. Nothing more, nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back