Did i make the right choice with iPhone 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: JerryBob
I was an Android user for about 3 years, but I just switched to the iPhone 6. Very happy with it. Seems a little more polished than Android.

But in the end, they do pretty much the same.

There are more important things to worry about (Fram vs Wix, PU vs Mobil-1), etc
smile.gif

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: ram_man
and live in a rather conservative manor

Pics?

It would be an honor to be emulated.

Post away.

And let the man spend his money how he wants. He earned that. He can spend it how he likes. In this borderline snarky thread...

Back To The Future! Blast From The Past.

And, back OT.. Will all the AT&T contract people move from their 4s to the 6 soon? And we all know how Apple likes to do the "s." How soon? Why even make a non-s 6?? ...

We forget the Samsung Galaxy Mega. STILL bigger than a 6...

Say what?

Originally Posted By: MalfunctionProne

Pics?

Post away.

And let the man spend his money how he wants. He earned that. He can spend it how he likes. In this borderline snarky thread...

And, back OT.. Will all the AT&T contract people move from their 4s to the 6 soon? And we all know how Apple likes to do the "s." How soon? Why even make a non-s 6?? ...

Let us not forget: The iPhone is not a BAD phone.

I may be an Android guy as well, but sometimes it seems to crash and fail in apps where iPhone does not. The difference is that Apple does not get to dictate what my phone does and does not accept. Android seems more "open." From Tunes players, to clouds.. I can do most of an iPerson.

Originally Posted By: kschachn
Say what?

Originally Posted By: MalfunctionProne

Pics?

Post away.

It is GHT, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back