I Have Pennzoil 5qt.Jugs And None Are Exactly Full

Status
Not open for further replies.
stolen it??? Wal mart is not always so cheap.. Lets get back to the oil level in the pennzoil jugs and forget about the guy who opens all the oil.

A few years ago I was looking at the Pennzoil single quart bottles and noticed that very same thing. A few of the levels were different,almost an inch or so. Only reason I noticed it was because I was lining them up side by side in my shopping cart to keep them in a steady position. After I saw the inconsistent levels,I put them back and bought Valvoline,I think.

After hearing the story about the dude opening the bottles I don't think I want to get Pennzoil until they put in a safety seal, or I will VERY CAREFULLY inspect the bottles for tampering.

Originally Posted By: camrydriver111
After hearing the story about the dude opening the bottles I don't think I want to get Pennzoil until they put in a safety seal, or I will VERY CAREFULLY inspect the bottles for tampering.

Thanks to dgunay not only a few bottles were vandelized at WM but now he's costing Pennzoil business. He may single-handedly wipe Pennzoil out of business from his error in judgement.
cry.gif

i think i posted before, but do you really think people are living large by making $25 at a time every 6months by returning their old oil?

From my experience, the people who actually buy oil and change it themselves from walmart are typically blue collar laborers and actually honest.

The personality of the thief is someone who wouldn't be doing their own oil change to begin with. They're inherently lazy, they'd find a better way to get $25. If they're going to steal, they're going to steal something worth more than $25 for all the trouble that this is worth. If they're sociopaths doing this for luls, there are better targets then returning used motor oil.

This is all fear-mongering. Like illegal voters stuffing ballots, or tireshops selling you old tires.
Perhaps it happened maybe 1 time, and you heard a story on the internet that a friend of a friend had a problem, and now everyone thinks its some rampant problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back