What Oil Are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G Oil, Happy go lucky kind of guy but nobody wants to take me home to meet Mom... I hate my life!!!
frown.gif

Mobil 1 and Pennzoil Platinum. When the hoard of Mobil 1 is used up, I will switch both vehicles to PP.

Regards, JC.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Throt
Amsoil Signature Series.

Always striving to be the best.

Redline because I'm better than you

Im more of a Castrol GTX HM 5W30/10W30 type of guy. That, and sometimes I'm a sucker for a nice bottle/label...I like the green color...yeah I know, I'll try harder. Ok, I'll go buy some M1.
grin.gif

valvoline! Classic, with American pride. Contain probably too much sodium..lol Not the most flashy, or the first on anyones mind, but when im called upon i do a great job.

Last edited:
If it comes to what I've nearly literally bathed in, lost mobile phones and favourite pens...Regal R and O 32 (aka Castrol Perfecto 32)...otherwise Delvac 1.

I'm sometimes a perfectionist. Very picky about dependability. Like things to be well cared for...clean. Surpass expectations to the point of being almost unrealistic. Tough...never give in. Stubborn. Opinionated.

So what oil would that be?

Now that getting older, I'm a little slow moving when cold. I've always been a fan of thicker oil so for me it would be 0w40 Castrol Edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back