Any cheaper than dirt promo codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
CTD is usually the first to grossly inflate their prices to an astronomical level due to the latest panic/epidemic/crisis even before the re-sellers have a chance to post in your local forum. They lost a ton of respect in the last year and there are hundreds, if not thousands or more, that have taken their business elsewhere. Just look at some of the posts above concerning pricing. I will gladly pay extra in normal times to do business with another company such as AIM, Midway, etc. that kept prices somewhat reasonable just to avoid CTD. Promo code, or not, they will never see another dime from me or anyone else in my family. Look elsewhere.

Midway has integrity and does not gouge.

CTD will gouge every chance they get, so why would I try to save a few bucks with them now, knowing they will try to take advantage of me in the future?

I have yet to see CTD beat Midway on prices in normal times, so, no thank you, CTD, coupon or not, the honest business gets my $$.

I bought a replacement magazine for my Kel-tec P-32. I found the factory Mec-Gar magazines at CTD for about $18. Pretty fair. Kel-tec themselves wanted $22 for one, plus $7 shipping. Ooh...forgot to check shipping at CTD, let me go see what that is...it was nearly 20 bucks!!

Kel-tec got my money.

No, I didn't check Midway. I ordered other parts from Kel-Tec along with the magazine...steel recoil spring guide rod and new slide stop lever and spring. But Midway is on my radar for my next gun purchase, a Kel-Tec PF-9.

CTD charged outrageous prices during the high demand this time last year. Profiteering at the expense of its customers. I will never, ever do business with them. Sure, they offer competitive prices now. Not the cheapest, but competitive.

The question is this: do you want to support a company that will rip you off in the next crisis?

Or do you want to support a company with integrity that will be fair to you in the next crisis?

Midway and CTD charge the same for ammo right now. So, there is no "value" in CTD, only a chance for them to hose you in the future.

Originally Posted By: Astro14
When the frenzy was going on earlier this year, CTD was selling everything at greatly increased prices, e.g. Magpul mags for about $80, Glock mags for nearly $100.

Midway continued selling things for a normal price (same magpuls for $13, Glock mags for closer to $25) on a first come, first served basis.

I will never, ever, spend a single dollar of mine at CTD in the future.

+1 They have lost most gun people as customers.

I wouldn`t use sites I don`t trust even if we are talking about promo codes that can save money. I would just change to a different company that is more trustworthy.

Most of the sites above don`t work anyway. Here`s a similar blog though that I found. http://www.ctdcodes.com

Is this brand still in business after what they did in 2012? Who would still use their coupons and services I wonder? I don`t usually use a site to buy anything if I don`t trust the brand.

I still resent the CTD Price gouging from 2012-2013. When demand went up, CTD doubled their prices on several types of ammo and more than quadrupled their prices on magazines.

Why should I support them now? Why would I want to do business with them?

I think I'll keep buying from Midway USA.

THEY DON'T GOUGE during spikes in demand.

Originally Posted By: Astro14
I still resent the CTD Price gouging from 2012-2013. When demand went up, CTD doubled their prices on several types of ammo and more than quadrupled their prices on magazines.

Why should I support them now? Why would I want to do business with them?

I think I'll keep buying from Midway USA.

THEY DON'T GOUGE during spikes in demand.

+1

I didn`t know about Midway. They have good prices? Since the CTD issue in 2012, I never bought any guns from online sites, only from physical stores.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back