$1/qt at autozone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Can't believe the free shipping too...they're losing a ton of money on this.

Just ordered 12 qts Kendall 10w30 and 12 qts Castrol 5w30. Seemed to go through fine...

Originally Posted By: Turk
Dudes.............

There's been a MONSTER thread on this already..... Pick a page, lol...

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/3564003/12/Autozone_Synthetic_Clearance

Oh.......... missed that one!
blush.gif

I have so much nextgen high mileage for the saturns, but i ordered 15 of the 5w 30 and 15 of the 10w 40. Not sure where i'm going to keep it though.

Dudes.............

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/3564003/12/Autozone_Synthetic_Clearance

That's okay Turk. Nothing is wrong with this thread.

That thread was about M1 and others on local store clearance for various prices, it was on that topic for several pages then it changed Castrol Synblend and Kendall Synblend for $1/qt online.

Thanks to OP many members bought a lot Synblend oil for $1/qt.
Many member bought some because of this thread

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Dudes.............

That's okay Turk. Nothing is wrong with this thread.

That thread was about M1 and others on local store clearance for various prices, it was on that topic for several pages then it changed Castrol Synblend and Kendall Synblend for $1/qt online.

Thanks to OP many members bought a lot Synblend oil for $1/qt.
Many member bought some because of this thread

Agreed, just letting people know.
smile.gif
thumbsup2.gif

A tragedy... I cannot submit an order because I am in Canada even though I have a US post office I visit monthly. I tried everything. Summit Racing ships my Redline there no problem. Too bad... $1 per quart 10w40 Castrol Blend is perfect for the Chevelle and any of the $1 5w30's is perfect for the Sierra.
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: fxrider
I Just ordered 2 cases of Kendal GT-1 10W30 for $25.14 shipped to my door. Thanks guys.

You're welcome guys!

Every time a bitog'er gets a deal on oil an angel becomes an American!

Ordered 12 qts. of Castrol Synblend 10w30 and 12 qts. of the Kendall blend, also 10w30. I would love to be greedy and get more, but this time of the year it's all I can spare..

IN STORE: 5 Q jugs of Mobil 1 AFE 0w-30 and EP 0w-30 are just $5.

M1 for $1/q.

crazy2.gif

Castrol had some deals in the same varriety. 2 of their flavors I don't recall were dropping to $5 for the 5q jugs as well. 1 other deal.

So, GO IN STORE and read the pricing on those products in the big quantity not just the Q bottles. \o/

banana2.gif

19.gif

PS: Not sure on pricing for AFE 0w-20, but the stores with EP 0w-20 were of the 5Q size variety had them for that price. The shelf said $20 so it turns out they hadn't updated their shelf pricing. So, not sure just have them ring it up!
grin2.gif

Interesting find. I'm going down to AZ tomorrow to pickup the oil I order that was available in store and will check the 5qt jugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back