$1/qt at autozone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got $1/qt for castrol syn blend 5-30 from autozone online. Ordered 48 qts. When you select ground delivery, shipping is free!

Last edited:
I'm more exited then Black Friday! I ordered A TON of oil in all kinds of viscosities!!!! Ahhhh!

Originally Posted By: 01_celica_gt
Kendall Syn Blend 10w30 is $1.00 a quart as well

Thanks for the heads up. I bought 4 cases of that as well!

Originally Posted By: UnclePeco
Just got $1/qt for castrol syn blend 5-30 from autozone online. Ordered 48 qts. When you select ground delivery, shipping is free!

I ordered 5w20, 5w30 and 10w40. got like 100+ quarts! HAHAHA

Thanks for posting this! My stash is almost gone, but not anymore. Just bought enough oil (22 quarts) for 2 oil changes each on the Fusion and Sedona for... $23 and change
smile.gif
They also had 5w-20 Syn-blend, but it was in-store only and they were all sold out. No biggie.

Last edited:
It's pretty much all sold out. My stash increased by 155 quarts. I'm gonna stop, so others can have some oil too.

Thanks OP, YOU ROCK!

[censored], I just ordered 12 quarts of the Kendall 10-30 and 12 quarts of the Castrol 10-40 for a grand total of 60 quarts! My wife will kill me when she finds out.

Originally Posted By: BobsArmory
[censored], I just ordered 12 quarts of the Kendall 10-30 and 12 quarts of the Castrol 10-40 for a grand total of 60 quarts! My wife will kill me when she finds out.

How is 12+12 = 60 quarts?!? I think you'll be fine with the wife, it's only 24 quarts. Haha

Thanks op.

You Bitogers are wicked fast!

Only thing left was Castrol synblend 5w30 but that's just what my old pickup drinks! :) So, in for 24 quarts!

Originally Posted By: bornconfuzd
Thanks op.

You Bitogers are wicked fast!

Only thing left was Castrol synblend 5w30 but that's just what my old pickup drinks! :) So, in for 24 quarts!

It went ridiculously fast. By the time I placed one order and went to place another, the oil I JUST ORDERED was already NA. Haha.

One thing I don't understand is how they can afford to GIVE IT AWAY this cheap. Surely they are losing money on every quart sold @ $1. I'm not even going to start with the FREE SHIPPING added on top of that.

sorry, 12 Kendal 10w-30 + 12 Castrol 10w-40 +36 of the Castrol 5w-30 I had 2 separate posts here. I went back and ordered more after I thought about it for a bit.

Originally Posted By: Artem
Originally Posted By: BobsArmory

How is 12+12 = 60 quarts?!? I think you'll be fine with the wife, it's only 24 quarts. Haha

I just ordered 36 qts. of Kendall 10w-30 and 24 qts. of Castrol 10w-40. They showed it in stock, fingers crossed.

Plus you get reward points! ;-)

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Turk
Dudes.............

There's been a MONSTER thread on this already..... Pick a page, lol...

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/3564003/12/Autozone_Synthetic_Clearance

crackmeup2.gif
I missed that thread. I wonder if it's pretty much only BITOG-ers who raided Autozone online today. I can't imagine many regular Joe's visiting online and ordering A TON of oil (I alone ordered over 200 quarts in different flavors to replenish my stash. It's been a while since I raided Kmart (over 2 years ago i think) and my stash is down to about 60 quarts.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back