Marvel Mystery oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been gone for a while today and I did not know of these open attacks on demarpaint, Trav, Steve, Clevy, and me until now. I guess I should be honored to be singled out for attacks. I have a pretty good idea who the individual might be.

Perhaps this individual, who apparently cannot act like an adult and a decent man, will continue to obtain new user names merely to attack certain members here. So this may go on for a while. We shall see.

Last edited:
OK, well yeah neither have mine and I've never used anything but what came in the oil (plus the one with over 300K is a known problem engine). I really don't think that proves much at all.

Originally Posted By: fog_cutter
True! But a super clean engine is, and in a 13 year old truck with over 300k miles on it and only had spark plugs and wires replaced, it has never been in the shop! Proof enough for me

Originally Posted By: kschachn
OK, well yeah neither have mine and I've never used anything but what came in the oil (plus the one with over 300K is a known problem engine). I really don't think that proves much at all.

Originally Posted By: fog_cutter
True! But a super clean engine is, and in a 13 year old truck with over 300k miles on it and only had spark plugs and wires replaced, it has never been in the shop! Proof enough for me

Agree.

Nice job mods! The reincarnate from down under is gone. His lame attempts at trolling are gone and his feeble attempts to stir the pot were removed. LOL His reign of trolling lasted all but 4 attempts. Way to go!

It was a nice job. He was banned after only a few posts. Hopefully he will not try this nonsense again.

Why do the same people (demarpaint, Trav, Steve, Clevy, and me) have to put up with these attacks? I think all of us are good posters who follow the rules and we have to put up with this nonsense.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Mystic
I have been gone for a while today and I did not know of these open attacks on demarpaint, Trav, Steve, Clevy, and me until now. I guess I should be honored to be singled out for attacks. I have a pretty good idea who the individual might be.

Perhaps this individual, who apparently cannot act like an adult and a decent man, will continue to obtain new user names merely to attack certain members here. So this may go on for a while. We shall see.

Come on guys. Someone went to the trouble of making such a nice picture. I'm flattered.
And I'll admit that I was touched that someone thought enough of me to class me in with DP,Trav and mystic.

Well, I tell you Clevy, I am honored to be one of the targets of the jerks and punks. Because a person has to be doing something right to be targeted by the jerks who target people here for attacks.

Of course, those posts were removed by the management here and few know what we are talking about. A lot of guys here will be mystified and have no idea what we are talking about. But that is okay. If jerks who attack other people target you, you have to be doing something right.

Originally Posted By: Clevy
Originally Posted By: Mystic

Come on guys. Someone went to the trouble of making such a nice picture. I'm flattered.
And I'll admit that I was touched that someone thought enough of me to class me in with DP,Trav and mystic.

Its kind of nice that some idiot got so worked he went to all that trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back