Price Of Gas.. Really Dropped Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Topped off one car today for $1.99.
Put sixteen gallons in another for $1.09 after Kroger fuel points.
We're all lovin' it, but it can't last.
Maybe through 2015, but then we'll be back to $3.00-$4.00 a gallon.

$2.19.9 here, $2.17.9 at supermarket in next small town.
Want a sure bet?
It may go somewhat lower- but It Won't Last.
wink.gif

Cheapest station we saw today was at a buck ninety six.
Haven't seen prices like this in years.

I paid $2.17. 2 blocks down the road, a station was listed at $2.12. People were lined up onto the street. Am I the only one that thinks it's foolish to wait 20+ minutes in line to save .60 to .70 cents?

Originally Posted By: whip
I paid $2.17. 2 blocks down the road, a station was listed at $2.12. People were lined up onto the street. Am I the only one that thinks it's foolish to wait 20+ minutes in line to save .60 to .70 cents?
Depends on the size of the tank.

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
Depends on the size of the tank.

+1

Big truck, maybe.

I drive small cars, so I just go where I want....

My truck has a 36 gallon tank. $.07X36=$2.52. In my situation this is not advantageous to my personal priorities.

Originally Posted By: oilpsi2high
Premium is still over 3 dollars here. Regular is around 2.75.

We pay a little more than that in California !

Under $2.00/gal has finally hit here.

Went to Giant Eagle yesterday and cashed in some fuelperks. Got 30 gallons of gas for $0.00. Filled up 6 five gallon cans for the fleet. Rug was 1.97 minus 3 cents with Advantage card.

Went down the street to a Thorntons station and filled up my truck. $1.97 on the pump. Got one of their discount cards which entitles one to a $.10/gal discount for the next 30 days. Used Pay @ the Pump with a CC that gives 4% rebate on gasoline. Made Rug 1.79/gal. Not a bad day.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Originally Posted By: oilpsi2high
Premium is still over 3 dollars here. Regular is around 2.75.

We pay a little more than that in California !

I am in the Sacramento area of California and regular is as low as 2.37 a gallon here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back