Cuba topic got nuked without trace huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are lot more volatile discussion going on in here but somebody decided that Cuba was too hot to handle

Originally Posted By: KGMtech
However the smell left is of a hand-rolled, high quality product. :eek:)

Haw. Love to burn a good Cuban, too!

Too bad, it's a hot topic for sure, somebody just didn't even want to let it get started!

I think a new sub-forum is needed for the banned topics here, enter at your own risk. There is just too much going on in our world to ignore. It makes this site rather boring.

Originally Posted By: bradepb
I think a new sub-forum is needed for the banned topics here, enter at your own risk. There is just too much going on in our world to ignore. It makes this site rather boring.

How DARE you think that debating the merits of a 5w30 in a 5w20 application are boring!

Originally Posted By: Chris Meutsch

How DARE you think that debating the merits of a 5w30 in a 5w20 application are boring!

-my 5w25 improved super supertech (3.5 qt of 5w20 supertech + 1.2 qt of 15W40 rotella T6) is better than yours... :p
-i use MMo to grease my door hinges, my fog lights, my shoes and my bald head
-did GHT just revive? by the posting hits seems like him...

Ol' Pop's started that one, suspect he may not be happy camper about it.
56.gif

I tried to keep it light by mentioning the lighting up of a nice Cuban Montecristo No. 2. Need to make friends with someone planning a visit.
smoking_18.gif

I think Helen (Bitog Owner) posted about 2 years ago she was amazed when she find out a 9 year old made an account here to learn about oil/cars/machines in general.
so they decided to keep it family friendly.
now they relaxed a bit in the last year, but i think that sub-forum will be hard to police and if 'm not mistaken, the moderators are volunteers. and few for the 60k+ members.

Oil debates are exciting !

I was raised in a small town population 30,000. We didn't debate politics as kids, it was too tame. However we did have two factions of teenagers that loved a good fistfight. It was Ford vs Chevy. I couldn't even BEGIN to guess how many 2 to 20 guy fistfights and brawls we got into over which the better. Ahhh, the good ol' days.

I loved it so much I moved back here in retirement . No fistfights so far, but I'm ready if those Chevy guys get uppity.

Z

Too many good places to go fishing in your area to get caught up in something that is going to happen no matter what. The US needs to normalize relationship with Cuba. Communism will fade out there just as it did in the USSR. (Born in Tahlequah and yes, I am a member).
Originally Posted By: zray

Oil debates are exciting !

I was raised in a small town population 30,000. We didn't debate politics as kids, it was too tame. However we did have two factions of teenagers that loved a good fistfight. It was Ford vs Chevy. I couldn't even BEGIN to guess how many 2 to 20 guy fistfights and brawls we got into over which the better. Ahhh, the good ol' days.

I loved it so much I moved back here in retirement . No fistfights so far, but I'm ready if those Chevy guys get uppity.

Z

There are a few ways a thread or post gets pulled.
1) if we, as mods, stumble upon it
2) is we, as mods, are notified of it
If we don't see it and no one reports it, then it's understandable that some violations may not be addressed.

The rules are VERY clear, both on the page upon joining this site as well as the various warning posts by the owner (Helen).

No RSPP (religion, sex, politics, profanity). Period. If that is your penchant for discussion, then take it to another site; it's not like the internet is void of places to vent your thoughts ...

Hard to disucss the Cuba topic without it eventually leading to politics.

Hence, the last one was pulled, and this one is teetering on the edge ...

You've been forewarned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back