Hostages being held in Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Australia a gun free zone? (There I said it!)

Definitely an unfortunate situation for everyone affected. X2 on the bad guy getting killed.

Last edited:
Should have reworded. Guns are heavily regulated there and owning one for self defense is illegal.

This would never have happened to me. You see, I wouldn't be caught dead at a chocolatier's or confectionery.

These are the kind of people you cannot use diplomatic solutions with. They only understand violence and should be treated as such. My experiences with Australians have all been positive and I wish them the best. I would say after the UK and Canada, they are probably our closest ally.

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
Isn't Australia a gun free zone? (There I said it!)

Definitely an unfortunate situation for everyone affected. X2 on the bad guy getting killed.
I was thinking that. Seems that the scenario is always the same an armed bad guy"bad guys don't obey the laws" Pick on unarmed people "the sheeple".

I worry that that are only waiting for the maximum media attention, then they will kill all the hostages. I hope i'm wrong.
I pray that i am wrong.

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
This would never have happened to me. You see, I wouldn't be caught dead at a chocolatier's or confectionery.

Wouldn't happen to me either, but if it did the second he turned his head he would have 2 9mm rounds in the back of his skull. Stay armed my friends.

His name is Tony Abbott.

Sometimes I think he's off his rocker.
In his earlier years at university, he had a bit of a reputation as being a bit of a standover man.
Then later on he considered joining the seminary, but thought it would conflict with his way of thinking.

They originally didn't call him the mad monk for nothing when he went into politics.

I wonder about our political system when peanuts like him on both sides of politics can rise to the highest office.
There are much more deserving, intelligent and articulate candidates out there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back