Places that make touch up spray?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For almost every car I've owned, I've bought touch up pens and spray for the inevitable rock chips, scrapes, or worse that will happen over the course of owning the vehicle. However, the color on my Miata (Grace Green/Emerald) must be extremely rare, because no one carries pens or spray paint matching the color code, 18J. For the touch up stuff, I found an eBay vendor in the UK who makes some that matches perfectly. But soon I'm going to repair a few rust spots, necessitating a spray can of the color I need. I've found a few online vendors who will make a can of the stuff for a little over $30, but I've heard of places that will also do this for you on the spot. I've never seen any of these places, however. Does anyone know of a place I can go to that I can give a color code and they make a batch of the spray paint I want?

Gervic Paints in Middletown NY does it.
There number is (845)3421079
($27 a can the last time I checked).

Originally Posted By: Klutch9
For almost every car I've owned, I've bought touch up pens and spray for the inevitable rock chips, scrapes, or worse that will happen over the course of owning the vehicle. However, the color on my Miata (Grace Green/Emerald) must be extremely rare, because no one carries pens or spray paint matching the color code, 18J. For the touch up stuff, I found an eBay vendor in the UK who makes some that matches perfectly. But soon I'm going to repair a few rust spots, necessitating a spray can of the color I need. I've found a few online vendors who will make a can of the stuff for a little over $30, but I've heard of places that will also do this for you on the spot. I've never seen any of these places, however. Does anyone know of a place I can go to that I can give a color code and they make a batch of the spray paint I want?

I've used AutomotiveTouchup.com as well. They perfectly matched the code for my 97 Honda Civic. I found a local Carquest shop in my town that makes touchup paint and put it into an Aerosol can for $30 plus tax.

I would check your Yellowpages.com to see if there are any local shops in your area that provide automotive paint supplies. That's what my local Carquest does. Call a few of them an ask around. They would probably know who does this in your town or at least someone close by.

Regards, JC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back