Your Dinner Tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
chicken breast, cubed, cooked with cream of chicken soup, corn, green beans, and carrots. Served over hot garlic mashed taters...i love winter meals

All home made Thai tonite.

We start with Tom Yum Goong soup with shrimp, then a mixed vegetable green curry over wild rice.

A lot of Thai red pepper and some cayenne red makes this fun all the way down!

Chinese takeout and a diet cola.

Wonton soup
Spicy chicken
Shanghai noodles
Sweet and sour chicken balls
Honey garlic beef
Garlic broccoli
Fortune cookie

Assorted Italian cold cut sandwich and sparkling water.

Mild salame
Mortadella
Prosciutto
Fresh kaiser

Last edited:
too lazy(tired) to cook tonite, so order takeout (4-dishes):

-lo-han tofu (no meat, all vegetarian)
-honey garlic chicken drumsticks
-hoisin sauced based beef brisket w/ daikon raddish
-shredded bitter melon with pork

cooked a pot of steamed white rice and 3 of us chowed down like a pack of wolves. STill got some leftovers for tomorrow lunch (pack lunch).

Also today: discovered my favourite classic Schweppes tonic water with quinine @ a local supermarket shelf...gotta have it...

*burp*

Q.

Originally Posted By: Quest
too lazy(tired) to cook tonite, so order takeout (4-dishes):

-lo-han tofu (no meat, all vegetarian)
-honey garlic chicken drumsticks
-hoisin sauced based beef brisket w/ daikon raddish
-shredded bitter melon with pork

cooked a pot of steamed white rice and 3 of us chowed down like a pack of wolves. STill got some leftovers for tomorrow lunch (pack lunch).

Also today: discovered my favourite classic Schweppes tonic water with quinine @ a local supermarket shelf...gotta have it...

*burp*

Q.

If you're a fan of burping and quinine. You'll love Brio. Only available to us Canadians.

Home-made ckn/veg/tomato/noodle soup, with jalapeno cornbread.
20.gif

I found a good recipe for grilled turkey stuffed peppers and I added home made tzatziki sauce. Made it last night. Awesome!

Split the bell peppers in half and fill them with the turkey mixture which consists of:

ground turkey
1 egg
minced onion, minced bell pepper
salt, pepper, old bay seasoning, ground clove
dijon mustard, dash of worcester sauce

Brush with oil, grill turkey side down until it firms up and can be turned, then grill on the pepper side until meat gets to 160.

tzatziki sauce:

Peal a cucumber and jam it in a food processor until minced and put in a fine strainer with a dash of salt and push through with a spoon to get moisture out. Add to Greek or plain yogurt, and I also added some sour cream. Add a dash of sugar, dash of salt, garlic powder, lemon juice, and a bunch of fresh dill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back