Ebola Joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one.

Ever since the whole issue in Ferguson arose, the media has lost all its focus Ebola. Makes me laugh.

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
Good one.

Ever since the whole issue in Ferguson arose, the media has lost all its focus Ebola. Makes me laugh.
Or Benghazzi ,or ISSISISISI, The IRS records the disease and parasite ridden illegal aliens. 5 million new welfare mouths to feed and support for the rest of their lives fellas .The majority of the American public doesn't think unless TV tells what to think

Hello, Now go look at the sales and rebates sub-forum and see how many of our BITOG brethren muck about with Pensoil Platinum rebates.
We line up to be abused by rebate nonsense.
We line up to be sycophants (boot lickers).
We don't demand clarity from our law makers (we'll just hang this provision on some omnibus bill)
We deserve to decay as a civilization. We're stupid and disorganized. Kira

Originally Posted By: Kira
Hello, Now go look at the sales and rebates sub-forum and see how many of our BITOG brethren muck about with Pensoil Platinum rebates.
We line up to be abused by rebate nonsense.
We line up to be sycophants (boot lickers).
We don't demand clarity from our law makers (we'll just hang this provision on some omnibus bill)
We deserve to decay as a civilization. We're stupid and disorganized. Kira

As Gruber mentioned on the infamous speech the voters are stupid.

Originally Posted By: Trajan
How to kill a joke thread 101.....

+1.

Quote:

We're stupid and disorganized

I'd like to speak for myself. Thanks.

OK, I hear you. Sorry about killing the "joke thread" but joke threads aren't usually substantive.
A series of "LOL's" and "That's a good one" are what you almost always get. Kira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back