Royal purple ice and water wetter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always liked these products two questions, is it safe in a new car like my Honda Civic and also will it reduce gas mileage or mess with car computer?

Those products are designed for use on racing vehicles that use plain water for coolant. Why do you want to use it on a street car, especially a new one?

Conditioning seals protects from corrosion and I've always used motor oil and atf in past cars and because I believe they make amazing chemicals

The only valid application for those products is a cooling system where you DO NOT use antifreeze. Antifreeze is often forbidden at race tracks because its so slippery if it gets dumped on the track. If you've got antifreeze, then it already does everything that those additives do and is often not very compatible with them.

Water Wetter also says it helps with water pump lubrication. I add a bottle every time I do a radiator drain/refill.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Water Wetter also says it helps with water pump lubrication. I add a bottle every time I do a radiator drain/refill.

My AwesomeWater brand SuperPumpLube lubricates water pumps as well. It looks like a bottle of Aquafina I wrote on with a Sharpie but it's not; that's just the design my marketing department decided on.

It also has 11% more Unicorn tears than Water Wetter and is the only product on the market with SHT*

It's only $9.99 a bottle plus shipping. How many can I put you down for?

* Synthetic Hen's Teeth

It is my understanding that these products have minimal, if any, effect on cars with coolant (ethylene glycol) in the cooling system.. from standard 50/50 concentration to even 70/30 coolant/water for very very cold climates.. however, in systems running 100% water, they have benefit.

Running 100% water in a cooling system even in a hot climate like Southern California or Texas still presents the need for rust to be controlled, and presents a rust issue.

Again, antifreeze formulations are all made with water pump seal lubrication in mind. No need for WW/PI unless you DON'T have antifreeze.

LMAO!

Originally Posted By: Smcatub

My AwesomeWater brand SuperPumpLube lubricates water pumps as well. It looks like a bottle of Aquafina I wrote on with a Sharpie but it's not; that's just the design my marketing department decided on.

It also has 11% more Unicorn tears than Water Wetter and is the only product on the market with SHT*

It's only $9.99 a bottle plus shipping. How many can I put you down for?

* Synthetic Hen's Teeth

Honestly, why some people have the need to add something or dump in bottle to make it "more better" is amazing.

I think I should create a line of my own additives.

Originally Posted By: 440Magnum

Again, antifreeze formulations are all made with water pump seal lubrication in mind. No need for WW/PI unless you DON'T have antifreeze.

Originally Posted By: ccapital83
Conditioning seals protects from corrosion and I've always used motor oil and atf in past cars and because I believe they make amazing chemicals

Yes, they make good products but, for their intended purpose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back