REALLY... aggressive driver today

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't make paying attention to driving and bettering driving skills a priority. I think most COULD be better drivers if they wanted to be. That would also require letting go of the "I am always correct" mentality.

In other words, ain't gonna happen.

Originally Posted By: DBMaster
They don't make paying attention to driving and bettering driving skills a priority. I think most COULD be better drivers if they wanted to be. That would also require letting go of the "I am always correct" mentality.

In other words, ain't gonna happen.

I think you've just described the direction all of society is moving towards, it only makes sense that it's becoming the rule of the roadways as well...

Originally Posted By: MalfunctionProne
Not many highways where I live. State Police are on 280 sometimes, by that giant hill by West Orange that has you smelling transmission after getting up it (not down.)

Yes, one would've thought that the Stateies would give up that spot as a trap, since they were ALWAYS there on the other side of that hill to catch those unwilling to ride their brakes down it.

But I guess there is always the 'not local' who does not know their hiding spot, blasting down the other side at 85+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back