Posting oil filter pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have cut open pics of three Napa filters( Pro Select, silver and gold)Ater running each for 6000 miles. How do you post the pics?

Best way is to use an image host like photobucket if you have an account or get one. That's what I use.

But many like tinypic, no account needed, just upload pics.

Asiancivicmaniac has good explanation in link. Fourth icon button to right at top of reply box enters image or follow his instructions.

[URL]http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2940039[/URL]

imgur is the most user friendly one IMO. no account needed or you can make one if you want, just upload the pic and copy and paste the forum code in here.

Alternatively; you can reframe from posting pictures of oil filters. No one gives a [censored] about your oil filter.

^^^ Great 2nd post.
crazy.gif

Originally Posted By: drlodge123
Alternatively; you can reframe from posting pictures of oil filters. No one gives a [censored] about your oil filter.
refrain is the word you're looking for.

[censored].....

Last edited by a moderator:
Registered Jan 4 2012

First post May 17 2013:

Me me me! I'd like to meet a creepy guy from the internet for a $5 filter.

Second post Nov 27 2014:

I believe you are looking for the plumbing forum. Your remark belongs in the sewer.

Originally Posted By: walk23
refrain is the word you're looking for.

A troll that needs more grammar school. Maybe he's a carpenter. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back