What are we all running in our differentials ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I had my Eclipse GSX I ran Redline MT90 (or was it it MTL?) in the trans, Redline heavy weight shock proof in the t-case, and Mobil 1 GL5 in the rear diff.

Subaru Extra MT in the front, Subaru 75w90 in the back,

First change in 10000 or so Subaru extra mt in front, Motul gear 300 75w90 in back.

96 Toy p/u about 75% M1 75W-140 and about 25% M1 75W 90
2002 F250 M1 75W-140.

All synthetic bases, custom mix with S-P and Potassium Borate EP package, SAE 75W110 viscosity, in all vehicles, including two 4X4's.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: MolaKule
All synthetic bases, custom mix with S-P and Potassium Borate EP package, SAE 75W110 viscosity, in all vehicles, including two 4X4's.

Most of us have a stash of oils...sounds like you have a stash of ingredients Molakule.

You know, I never knew there was that much interest in rear end dope, amazing. I just cant imagine standing around the watercooler in an office and discussing that, now oil changes and type of oil makes more sense,imho. I think I need a top-shelf long island tea.

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: RP 75w90 in the diff and transfer case. Some guy had a garage full of it, and I got an amazing deal.

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2WD: RP 75w140. A store was going out of business, and I got a great deal on that oil.

Chrysler 9 1/4 rear axle running valvoline synpower 75w-90. Dana 44 front axle running valvoline synpower 75w-90.
Thinking about trying mobil 1, but I have heard the synpower gear oil is better. Or at least quiter then the mobil 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back