Just for a day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a Budget "daily rental".
19.gif
15.gif

I've watched a few videos of this beast. What a thrill it would be to have that much power.

It sounds nice, and there's no arguing its a quick car...

...but it's big and heavy and 2wd. I know of a VW with half the weight and 50% more power..

Google Boba Turbo..

Originally Posted By: Olas

...but it's big and heavy and 2wd. I know of a VW with half the weight and 50% more power..

Google Boba Turbo..

LOL, what a sickly fast car.

However, it aint no road car like the Hellcat. I can see myself going on a cross country trip in that dodge, with a family of 4
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: webfors

Google Boba Turbo..

LOL, what a sickly fast car.

However, it aint no road car like the Hellcat. I can see myself going on a cross country trip in that dodge, with a family of 4
wink.gif

It might not be a comfortable road car, but it's road legal! Although I'd much prefer to go cross country in the Hellcat, there's no doubting I'd get there quicker in a 4 cylinder Golf
wink.gif

Google Boba Turbo..
Yeah but the Challenger is a chick magnet and attention getter .A VW all fixed up is a boy toy.

Originally Posted By: CT8

Google Boba Turbo..
Yeah but the Challenger is a chick magnet and attention getter .A VW all fixed up is a boy toy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dElFiQcLsp8

This is a car that actually can outrun Motorola, it seems
wink.gif

Google Boba Turbo..

if you got a girl because of your car, that girl ain't worth it...

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger

Google Boba Turbo..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dElFiQcLsp8

This is a car that actually can outrun Motorola, it seems
wink.gif

Incredible but I would still take the Challenger.

Originally Posted By: 01_celica_gt

Google Boba Turbo..

+1

Originally Posted By: Smokescreen
Originally Posted By: 01_celica_gt

Google Boba Turbo..

+1
Well worth it.

Well, I seriously doubt that the VW Bobo comes with a 100k mile powertrain warranty either.

And the chicks you get from a Hellcat are not keepers, just fast fun for the weekend.

Some of you guys need to loosen up and live a little...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back