OEM Battery quit on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 500A load tester, a VOM, a code reader, battery terminal wire brush, warm water and baking soda, NoCo spray, ratcheting battery wrench, terminal crimp ends, cable, an E-Z Red 2-4-6-8 ga crimper and a strong back.

The only reason I buy from a "battery professional" is I get a discount when I mention my company name. He drops it in and then when I get home I redo it the right way.

Originally Posted By: HangFire
The only reason I buy from a "battery professional" is I get a discount when I mention my company name. He drops it in and then when I get home I redo it the right way.

Did that for my trailer when someone stole my battery. It was actually the local distribution warehouse for East Penn, and got quite a deal compared to retail. This was for a huge deep cycle (I forget the group number now).

I find the savings just isn't big enough to be worthwhile for the common run-of-the mill starting battery, of me having to go out of my way to their warehouse, during their limited business hours, which is usually when I'm at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back