My 1988 Honda Civic Sedan 2 owner low miles (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: teambeechstreet
she's beautiful! where did you get those moldings from if I may ask? My 90 civic needs them bad. thanks!

I bought the modings from U.S., CANADA, SWEDEN and BELGIUM.

Im sure there are none left now.

That is in AWESOME shape!
20.gif

Beats the heck out of any new Civic.

Or any of the same age that are lowered with [censored] cans and 3 foot tall spoilers that are primer gray

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Or any of the same age that are lowered with [censored] cans and 3 foot tall spoilers that are primer gray

Indeed !

The only way those pictures would look better is if a bikini clad model was posing next to it.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Apparently the word [censored] is censored

Now the question is who is going to tattle on you for
deliberately defeating the word censor...
45.gif

Holy CENSORED!
I have never been a Honda guy, but I am going to go out on a limb here and say the only 1988 Honda left on that planet that nice is probably in a museum!

Very nice!

I flipped through the pics on the first page and was going to post about the lack of an engine bay pic (this is BITOG after all) but they saw the engine on the second page. Man, it's so clean, you could eat off of it!!!

Nice score

I had one of those Honda's back in the early 90's. Great car. Owned a maroon one. It was the second Honda I'd ever owned....many more to come.

Take care of that car....it's really nice!

I had a friend back in HS that had an 86 Accord with flip-up lights. Like your car, it looked and drove like brand new, and had very low miles. Also automatic. Shifts were firm and positive but that is likely due to the nature of the Honda trans back then.

Car got wrecked unfortunately.

Thanks for sharing your vehicle.

Absolutely..... Mint
Alarm, Immobilizer, locking wheel nuts, GPS tracker
DO IT ALL!
Someones gonna try and take it, its too good to lose

You should get a hold of Hondas PR dept, maybe do a feature on it? A LA Million Mile Joe.

Or like Nissan did with this Maxima
http://jalopnik.com/how-nissan-restored-a-[censored]-maxima-to-the-height-1660134649

Get this out there on r/cars and Jalopnik
Let the world know!

Originally Posted By: oilpsi2high
Are you driving this in the winter in Ontario?

Yes, but I oil spray it every year to prevent rust !

Originally Posted By: Robb.
Originally Posted By: oilpsi2high
Are you driving this in the winter in Ontario?

Yes, but I oil spray it every year to prevent rust !

I guess this will be a test to see how well those oil sprays work! Seems like you Canadians swear by that stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back