Toyota / Lexus front fascia styling

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original LS400 is still a good looking car after 20 plus years, the next gens not so much. They ripped the W140 for awhile.

Originally Posted By: Oro_O
I agree, I think it's hideous. To me, it looks like a bad take on the old "Predator" franchise.

Next car will be a prior generation LS430/460, and later I will skip this generation of Lexus. I couldn't drive something that ugly.

Lexus-RC-350-004.jpg

predator.jpg

^^^^
crackmeup2.gif

HA, that's GREAT!

I thought I had seen that fascia before somewhere!

Originally Posted By: Oro_O
Originally Posted By: LoneRanger

The low slung trapezoidal grille look they're in love with looks butt ugly to me and reminds me of either some mutant Japanese Anime robot face or a Cylon from the original Battlestar Galactica in 1978.

I agree, I think it's hideous. To me, it looks like a bad take on the old "Predator" franchise.

Next car will be a prior generation LS430/460, and later I will skip this generation of Lexus. I couldn't drive something that ugly.

Lexus-RC-350-004.jpg

predator.jpg

That is one hideous mug and the alien is pretty ugly too!

I find the new Lexus styling to be unnecessarily hideous and ugly enough to wash all thoughts of purchasing one right out of my mind. It's as bad as the recent Mazda models that remind me of the Occupy Wall Street idiots wearing their Guy Fawkes masks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back