Lawn Boy 2 stroke oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shake it real good, should be fine but any idea where was it stored all that time? I used that stuff the first few years in my LB Duraforce 10323.

Originally Posted By: 6starprez
Shake it real good, should be fine but any idea where was it stored all that time? I used that stuff the first few years in my LB Duraforce 10323.
It was stored in a heated garage. Said something about being low ash on the can. I mixed up a 50/1 batch for my Stihl M5211 saw. It ran real good.

Wayne

I bought a bunch of 1 gallon jugs of quicksilver marine oil for my boat a while back cause I found it at a good price and I thought they were going up in price. A few of those jugs are from probably 2009 it still works fine.

They will be just fine.
Shake them up and use them.
Around here the LB 2 cycle oil is hard to find, and you generally pay through the nose when you do.

Sludge can't go bad when it was already there. That stuff lasts forever. It's like the old Artic Cat 2 cycle oil.

Lawn Boy oil is available from any local Ace Hardware. They can order it for you if it isn't in the store. SKU 7011943 for the 4 oz. I can provide the 8oz and the 20oz if you want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back