Purolator use decreasing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Garak
Perhaps, but I wouldn't solely blame the tearing issue. With WM Canada having returned to Fram, I cannot get a Bosch Premium or any of the Purolator branded line outside of mail order.

This. I got to use one before they disappeared.

Originally Posted By: SilverC6
I think part of the issue is you have some filters that are cross-referenced to a number of applications.

Application guides are supposed to be specific, and not simply cross-references, though. I can see where one might get into trouble going from site to site and/or catalog to catalog to find a particular filter in a rather circuitous route, but as I mentioned, if Company X specifies Filter Part Y for a vehicle with a 10,000 mile OCI, it had better be up to the task, or they should specify only their higher end filter, if they have such a thing.

addyguy: I checked out of curiosity, and my Canadian online supplier is totally out of the Bosch filters for my car. So, no WM, no online.
wink.gif
Another Canadian supplier has them, but they have a different wholesaler, and I'm not paying $13 plus shipping for a Bosch 3300, unless they happen to ship it with a 5L jug of PYB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back