Configure iPhone via Windows PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What free Windows apps are out there that would allow me to configure an iPhone (connected to a PC via USB cable)?

Basically looking for something that will clone the screen display of an iPhone on a PC.

Does iTunes do that? Or can I use something else?

Thanks!

For android, there is an app called AirDroid that you install on the phone and then you can control it via your PC's web browser, but both devices have to be connected to the same local network, I think.

Yeah, I'm guessing the iPhone might have to be jailbroken to allow for this to happen. I am seeing youtube videos where there are little Windows consoles on a PC that looks exactly like the iPhone screen. That's what I'm looking for.

I'm confused, do you mean install/delete apps and move around icons, or do you mean control the phone/make calls/send texts, etc?

This is what I get in iTunes, it allows me to add or delete apps and rearrange the icons. It's on a Mac, but I would assume that the Windows version is similar?

ScreenShot2014-11-16at125303PM.png

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
What free Windows apps are out there that would allow me to configure an iPhone (connected to a PC via USB cable)?

Basically looking for something that will clone the screen display of an iPhone on a PC.

Does iTunes do that? Or can I use something else?

Thanks!

Originally Posted By: kschachn
I'm confused, do you mean install/delete apps and move around icons, or do you mean control the phone/make calls/send texts, etc?

I want the ability to configure all the iPhone's settings, configure email accounts, etc. from a PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back