Two women already camping out to save $300 on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Unless this is a guerrilla marketing ploy by Best Buy.
smirk.gif

No different than those who line up for the latest iDevice.
I suppose they too are "losers," "idiots," "on welfare" and they "don't work."

Getting in line to acquire the latest and greatest electronic device is one thing.

Camping out for 3 weeks to purchase a regular tv set is idiotic.

Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl

22 days camped out to save $300 on a TV because "fixed income?"

What's that, about $14.63/day.

Couldn't work a couple extra hours/day at minimum wage???

It's their time. However, I suspect it will be our money, given to them on an EBT card that makes the purchase.

Originally Posted By: DBMaster
Maybe I'm just a bit too sentimental, but I think stores opening on Thanksgiving Day to kick off the avarice taints the whole concept of Thanksgiving. I look at it as a day to be thankful for non-material things.

I'm not bothered. At least we have a choice. One doesn't have to participate in the Black Friday nonsense.

The two women have a choice as well. That doesn't bother me either, unless they're on the government dole and paying with my money.

It's this time of season which proves just how dumb and sheeple people truly are.

I work retail (please, not for much longer!) The things I see working amaze me more every day

I must have that latest phone/junk/as seen on TV item...

Kinda sad I don't even follow some of this stuff...maybe because I watch very little Tv......

Originally Posted By: Kestas
Originally Posted By: DBMaster
Maybe I'm just a bit too sentimental, but I think stores opening on Thanksgiving Day to kick off the avarice taints the whole concept of Thanksgiving. I look at it as a day to be thankful for non-material things.

I'm not bothered. At least we have a choice. One doesn't have to participate in the Black Friday nonsense.

The two women have a choice as well. That doesn't bother me either, unless they're on the government dole and paying with my money.

Yep, already seeing that.....
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back