J.Gordon And B.Keselowski Start Brawl At Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Gordon was [censored] because he didn't win and had to blame someone for his loss.

Harvick and Gordon started the fight with harvick making first contact with Brad and then Gordon grabbed him

Anyone else think Harvick is a coward? What he did was text book coward imo.

I don't think Brad was wrong. Replay shows Gordon turns down into him. It is not a driver's fault if another driver doesn't know he is there. I thought Jeff was going to leave his helmet on again.

Last edited:
Ratings are down and fights make watching similar cars that drive around in circles for hours somewhat more exciting.

Brian France and Mike Helton were probably watching the post race 'activities' together and high fiving while chanting, Ka-ching, Ka-ching!

Originally Posted By: gman2304
Brian France and Mike Helton were probably watching the post race 'activities' together and high fiving while chanting, Ka-ching, Ka-ching!
+++++10000

YES!

Finally, some old school drivers.....unless, rubbin' is not racing!

Take it to the track, boys......

Track was not even half full. Deer season opened today in Tx so maybe that was it. I think it's more the Chase rules which nobody understands or likes.

Gordon's pit crew lost the race
when they changed right side rubber,
before changing the flat left side
after the spin....

Should have changed the flat first, let him go before the field came across the line, then come in again to change the other side...

With the flat he was too slow to outrace the field to the line...

Originally Posted By: mattwithcats
Gordon's pit crew lost the race
when they changed right side rubber,
before changing the flat left side
after the spin....

Should have changed the flat first, let him go before the field came across the line, then come in again to change the other side...

With the flat he was too slow to outrace the field to the line...

Yep, Harvick and Gordon was taking their frustrations out on Brad, pure and simple.

Gordin and Harvick were totally "out of line" here.

Racing can become a "contact" sport on the track at times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back