I love this time change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do so much better with this time. I have an easier time going to sleep and wake up feeling better. I also enjoy the cooler weather. I live in Florida so now this will essentially cut my electric bill by 50 to 100 dollars also!

Don't mind waking up with the dawn, but it sure will stink having the sun setting when driving home from work at 5 PM!

I made sure to enjoy Fridays drive home, last time to enjoy the scenery for oh six months. Won't be long before it's dark for the drive in too.

Now on to the winter solstice...and then back to summer!
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: mcrn
I do so much better with this time. I have an easier time going to sleep and wake up feeling better. I also enjoy the cooler weather. I live in Florida so now this will essentially cut my electric bill by 50 to 100 dollars also!

It looks like everything hates it except you Bra!

What time is it again? Our clock does an auto change thing, and it changed a few weeks ago... Whoops.

It always makes me laugh when someone says "it's for the Farmers."

My Grandad was a farmer and they did not look at the clock. You went to work when it was light enough to see and you came home at dark.

I wish they would leave the clock alone...

Originally Posted By: mcrn

+1000 on the cooler weather. I have a hard time getting anything done outside in the summer months here. It gets so humid I can hardly breathe and 5 minutes into any outdoor project I am covered with sweat and can't see for the sweat burning in my eyes and covering my eyeglasses. Working in the garage is better, it is shaded and I can use a fan so it is somewhat cooler but I still keep a sweat towel handy.

I love Florida but really hate the blistering heat and high humidity in the dog days of summer here. The lower power bills in the winter are great, they are usually about half the amount of a bill from July through September. We are enjoying this little cold snap and blue sky today. For us the time change is a fair trade-off for cooler weather.

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
I don't like that it gets dark at 6 PM.

X2 And throws my dog's feeding schedule off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back