Sgt. Tamoressi released

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's about all we know right now ..but thank God,and non-stop coverage by Fox News.
His Mom never quit trying to get someone,any politician,the main stream media...anyone.Van Susteren was instrumental in her coverage into the campaign to get him released.

34.gif

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
What took so long?

Loaded question without getting political.The White House specifically,did not have his back. That's all i'm saying.Read what you can between the lines.
I don't want to get banned.

That waste of space obama should have got him out of there a very long time ago. mexico is a dump but no excuse to wrongfully jail someone. especially a war hero. I say hero because anyone that goes to war is a hero in my books. Glad you are home sgt.

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
A political party not dong so well right now needed some good news to trumpet. Could have happened months ago.

Yes indeed,a few days before a critical election..you nailed it.

Originally Posted By: dave1251
Praise the Lord.

Yet no news on a possible deserter that was traded for 5 mid to senior Taliban leaders.

That one is going to be buried just like the IRS/Lerner crimes.
V/A fraud.
Benghazi.(and everything that goes with it.)
Orchestrating mass migration from Central America.
Ignorance of Isis(too late now,when we coulda' done something two years ago,oh wait it was the re-election, nevermind....cant do that!)
Ebola disinformation.

*Possible amnesty for millions of illegals(after the election)...well ..i'm sure i left some things out.

(hasn't happened yet and it may not,depending on the outcome on Tuesday.)

It still blows my mind that people only blame half the government for the massive short comings and misdeeds. They're all corrupt and looking out only for themselves, but many people are blind to the party they follow.

Originally Posted By: FL_Rob
That's about all we know right now ..but thank God,and non-stop coverage by Fox News.
His Mom never quit trying to get someone,any politician,the main stream media...anyone.Van Susteren was instrumental in her coverage into the campaign to get him released.

Don't forget Montel Williams. He made a huge stink about this, well deserved IMO.

As cynical as this admin is, I wouldn't be surprised if they waited deliberately to try and influence the elections. ESPECIALLY after the disgraceful Bergdahl episode...

Originally Posted By: whip
It still blows my mind that people only blame half the government for the massive short comings and misdeeds. They're all corrupt and looking out only for themselves, but many people are blind to the party they follow.

Oh,not at all.. we're all well aware of GOP shortcomings and yes,misdeeds,of any politician.

But, It's painfully clear the ideology and the seething desire to turn this country into a third world nation is predominate in the White House and cannot be excused.This is of course lost on the low information voter of today and while the Democratic party is not the party i grew up with(i remember the old way)today,the youth are looking through life through the filters of liberalism.They do not have the advantage of the historical long view.The breading grounds of liberalism is where the Democratic party found it's base.Why? Because it's easy.I'ts easy to tell a college kid how to think and what to think..it's what they are there for.Right?

I feel bad for the blue dog democrats,seeing what happened to their party and i do believe more "R" would vote "L" if they didn't think they were throwing their vote away.

As Steve mentioned above, Montel Williams had a huge part in the release and kept trying to help in any way he could. He was even there to meet him when he got back to the USA. I am very glad that he is home now and was disgusted that he had to stay there so long without really getting much help from the people who had the power to make a difference.

Originally Posted By: FL_Rob
Originally Posted By: dave1251
Praise the Lord.

Yet no news on a possible deserter that was traded for 5 mid to senior Taliban leaders.

That one is going to be buried just like the IRS/Lerner crimes.
V/A fraud.
Benghazi.(and everything that goes with it.)
Orchestrating mass migration from Central America.
Ignorance of Isis(too late now,when we coulda' done something two years ago,oh wait it was the re-election, nevermind....cant do that!)
Ebola disinformation.

*Possible amnesty for millions of illegals(after the election)...well ..i'm sure i left some things out.

(hasn't happened yet and it may not,depending on the outcome on Tuesday.)

Rob is expecting the administration not to take every crisis or event and try to make some political points from it; something he can't clearly resist himself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back