2014 Dodge Charger- Early 50th present to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! It sure is a great ride
smile.gif

I'll take some pics of the interior but its not really too much to look at. In my opinion it is pretty bare compared to ther full sized offerings such as the Accord, Impala, Malibu, Mazda 6 etc...

I grab some tomorrow and post them up

Bare isn't necessarily bad. I far prefer "plain" to some of the cell phone-inspired interiors in some cars these days...especially the smaller cars. In my own opinion, the Mazda 3 has the best styled new car interior that I've seen. I don't know about materials or quality (never sat in one), but in terms of styling...I think they nailed it.

Great looking car! Love it. Great color and the price sure was right.

Probably want to look into snow tires for the winter unfortunately.

Sorry for the delay....again I think the interior is pretty bland compared to others in the class but thats just me...and it works for me lol

I bought Husky Floor mat liners...i don't think there is a better mat on the market. I have had them in my last 3 cars and the rugs looked spotless when I traded them in.

Have put almost 900 miles on it in a week and a half.....really enjoying it. All I can say is man, can this thing go when you want to put your foot into it. I've rented a 2014 Camaro LS in Denver this past summer and the Charger feels a lot more powerful as far as plant you back in your seat feel.

I've been pleasantly surprised and pleased with the mpg over 2 fillups...28 and 30 mpg respectively....not too shabby for a full size car pushing 300 HP

Beautiful car!

Interior isn't bland...just clean cut. That's how I like 'em. Hope the car does great for you.

Thanks for the pics!

Great car, excellent gas mileage, super pricing.

What's not to like? Sounds like a winner, glad the mopar bashers have left you alone also.

I agree; the interior isn't "bland". It's just "clean". Too many interiors have gone to the Tracphone or USS Enterprise look. That's not for me AT ALL. The Charger has a crisp and clean look. It's just not A.D.D., and that's a-okay with me.

I guess bland was the wrong word....the dash is not as busy as some of the other offerings in its class...and yes that is fine with me
smile.gif

As someone else mentioned....yep snow tires are next on the list and I better grab some soon seeing how weather appears to be cooling off pretty quickly over the next week or so in these parts

Originally Posted By: Blue_Goose
I guess bland was the wrong word....the dash is not as busy as some of the other offerings in its class...and yes that is fine with me
smile.gif

As someone else mentioned....yep snow tires are next on the list and I better grab some soon seeing how weather appears to be cooling off pretty quickly over the next week or so in these parts

I like the interior; I always prefer subdued over flashy or gaudy.

Originally Posted By: rjundi
No USB port for radio integration, surprised to see an adapter.

No thats the 12 volt adapter for my cellphone usb cord to charge....USB is in center console...I don't use it because it doesn't charge as quick

Nice car. A guy I worked with had a Daytona with the 5.7 Hemi. That car would run. A woman I work with has one just like yours, color and same engine but I think she has the leather interior.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back