New Addition to the Family : 2015 Chrysler 200S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
Looks good. How much was it?

We paid $29XXX less $1500 in rebate. Stickers for approx $34k, we paid $31000 including taxes fees etc. Fiancee works at the dealership so they gave us a decent deal, financed through Chrysler Capital.

Originally Posted By: Bud_One
A stunning beauty.. congrats
cheers3.gif

May it bring you many miles of oil changing euphoria
grin.gif

Yup. The first one will be at the dealership ( free ) but then it will be done at my shop.

wow 34000msrp

that's forester XT touring money.

I think the car is really sharp but the 30k price puts it in with some stiff competition.

I'm having sticker shock lately was at the hyundai dealer getting the exhaust hangers replaced under warranty on the 2010 accent.

I parked next to a 23500$ msrp elantra w/mt, my 2015 forester X-premium was only 23500(27500 sticker) without the addons.

Originally Posted By: Rand
wow 34000msrp

that's forester XT touring money.

I think the car is really sharp but the 30k price puts it in with some stiff competition.

I'm having sticker shock lately was at the hyundai dealer getting the exhaust hangers replaced under warranty on the 2010 accent.

I parked next to a 23500$ msrp elantra w/mt, my 2015 forester X-premium was only 23500(27500 sticker) without the addons.

Your right, its quite a sticker shock. You are forgetting that I got employee pricing, the only reason we even contemplated purchasing the vehicle. That, and they paid off our Mazda 3, so we didnt lose any money trading in. And yes there are other manufacturers, but I would still be paying 4k or more for a comparable model if I was paying retail/negotiation price.

I like them. Everytime I see one on the road, I mistake it for something European before realizing it's a Chrysler (I guess it sort of is?).

I have seen on FLC and other reviews that the 200 has class leading interior design & materials. Way to go Chrysler! The whole car looks beautiful/sporty/luxurious all a the same time.

What is the EPA on the 4 cyl & V6?
I'd like to hear more about the MPG as this is quite important to most folks including myself. 0-60 is less important to me as I have always been fine with 4 cyl's.

Sharp looking vehicle...I looked at a few of them at the dealer while I was waiting for my Charger to be prepped.

Congrats!

These look very sharp. From a distance, I'm forever mistaking them for either the new Avalon, the new Lincoln (whatever it's called), and the new Impala. The swept backlight is very "in" these days. Nice ride.

Originally Posted By: bourne
I agree. The interior quality is mind blowing. Every contact point including the handle to move the a/c vents is soft touch. The IP looks excellent with crisp graphics and can be customized.

I sincerely hope that did a better job of the soft touch interior paint that Audi did in my A6. Every surface that a hand touches (radio, climate, headlight switch, armrest) is peeling quite badly. It looks like my car was owned by someone with 4" long fingernails.

Yes, that was 11 years ago but by definition soft touch paint is less durable.

Otherwise, I cannot find anything that I don't like about the new 200, and I've tried. That Pentastar is awesome.

Originally Posted By: threeputtpar
Originally Posted By: bourne
I agree. The interior quality is mind blowing. Every contact point including the handle to move the a/c vents is soft touch. The IP looks excellent with crisp graphics and can be customized.

I sincerely hope that did a better job of the soft touch interior paint that Audi did in my A6. Every surface that a hand touches (radio, climate, headlight switch, armrest) is peeling quite badly. It looks like my car was owned by someone with 4" long fingernails.

Yes, that was 11 years ago but by definition soft touch paint is less durable.

Otherwise, I cannot find anything that I don't like about the new 200, and I've tried. That Pentastar is awesome.

I don't recall any soft touch paint in the 200, everything was covered in a soft vinyl or rubber. Very little hard plastic on anything you would touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back