what are you guys flipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to make quick money with small investment go to pick a part and start getting parts that are big sellers and high priced even used and ebay them.

Get clean looking stuff like starters and alternators for German cars, VW/Audi A/C compressors, German interior and door panel switches. Just examples maybe others can help with listing desirable used parts.

You can easily triple plus your money quickly, i never did it but lots of guys do.
My advise would be to stay clear of vehicles of all types, they can cost some real $$ to fix them just to flip them.
when i buys cars to flip i know i might have to put anywhere from $500 - 3K in it to get it right. You need that money on hand to operate not the bill money.

The nice thing about Pick A Part is the starter or Alt for a MB or BMW cost the same as one for a Chevy. VW Beetle door lock switches cost almost $100 new you can get a handful for $10 and sell them for $25 ea all day long.
Get a case on wheels for the parts and a small toolbox together and go shopping, clean it, test it at AA or AZ and put in on ebay the same night.

Just an idea.

When I was younger, I used to go to the pick-a-part junkyard and pull stuff that has high value on ebay.

My best pick was a set of headlights for a 97 lincoln mark viii.

I paid like 45 dollars and ended up selling the set of lamps for 300.

Also the interior parts on the lincoln are worth a fortune. I did a whole interior part by part and made several hundred dollars.

I'm not sure what the market is like now, this was probably ten years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back