Could this be the Royals year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up two games to one, their bullpen looks unstoppable. They don't blow anyone out, winning games 3-2 or 2-1, but their defense, speed, and defense keeps them competitive. Manager Yost, under much criticism from the home town fans during the last few seasons, is now appearing like a genius. Let's go Royals!

Well, I'm an Oriole's Fan but, "let's go Royal's!"
smile.gif

Last edited:
They looked good last night. Hard to know however as the Giants are a well balanced team. Love October baseball. Here is to a good series and Go Royals.

Giants gotta be thinking that we better have a lead after 6 innings or we may be in trouble. Royals looked really good last nite

Only needing to win one of two in San Fran - then one of two back home in KC.
Being a Royals fan right now is like standing on Cloud 9.

Signed
A disappointed Detroit Tigers follower that saw our team manhandle the Royals this season and finish ahead of them.

I guess it's not how you start the race, it's how you finish.

I haven't followed baseball in awhile. I remember the Royals sucked for along time. when did they good?

Our area is following this World Series very close as the Royals have many fans in southeast Nebraska due to the Royals' farm team in Omaha. Everyone needs to hit the jackpot once in a while and Kansas City's is long in coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back