The new Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: millerbl00
I never said all Chrysler products are junk. I said NONE of the car makers can be trusted that is all. It's true go with the majority or be scorned.

So basically you are saying that any new vehicle or new part on a vehicle is suspect because it hasn't been used there before? So the alternator in my focus might have been used on fusions for years, but because it's never been used on a focus before we shouldn't buy them because it's sooooo different from one application to the next? That still doesn't make any sense.

Originally Posted By: Nick R
I never said all Chrysler products are junk. I said NONE of the car makers can be trusted that is all. It's true go with the majority or be scorned.

So basically you are saying that any new vehicle or new part on a vehicle is suspect because it hasn't been used there before? So the alternator in my focus might have been used on fusions for years, but because it's never been used on a focus before we shouldn't buy them because it's sooooo different from one application to the next? That still doesn't make any sense.

Sounds like you got it

LOL.......It would have been different if he just stated why he does not trust the purchase but wished the buyer the best.....its completely different to just berate the purchase over and over and not one positive or nice thing to say.

if you want your opinion to be valued, how about contributing versus preaching?

Last edited:
You don't want it to make sense. You are not even trying. Forget it....

Originally Posted By: Nick R

Originally Posted By: cptbarkey

I'd value his and Grampi's opinion if they could back up their crazy statements with facts or even a well reasoned opinion. Sadly, neither one of them are capable of that.

I think Ram has some of their brightest days ahead of them yet. They've been making leaps and bounds in technology advancements and refinements and recently outsold Toyota for the first time in several years. No manufacture is perfect but I applaud Ram for not being afraid to make changes instead of dwelling on the same ol' same ol'. The 2012 Silverado has 8 safety recalls to date, so there is room for improvement regardless of what you drive.

^^ I agree, I think Ram will be eating into Ford's and GM's PU sales in a bigger way as time marches on. That VM diesel and 8 speed trans in a light duty PU was a smart move. The looks of the Ram are sharp as well.

I've always been a Ford truck lover, but the Ram trucks are nice, and I'd have no problem owning one. OTOH I'm not fond of GM's offerings at all.
27.gif
JMO

Originally Posted By: whip
Originally Posted By: cptbarkey

I'd value his and Grampi's opinion if they could back up their crazy statements with facts or even a well reasoned opinion. Sadly, neither one of them are capable of that.

Why are you even here? All you ever do is follow other posters around and make nasty comments about them...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back