The new Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
Originally Posted By: grampi
Originally Posted By: millerbl00
I think this tread has proven that when you spend the big $$$ you don't want to hear you may have made a mistake.

This is also very evident over in the motorcycle section...

Of course it is, to the curmudgeons...

I guess paying premium prices for inferior machines makes people curmudgeonous...

That Trans has never been put in a DODGE FRAME!

So, the AW-4 Transmission in my Jeep Cherokee could have been considered UNPROVEN because it was never installed in a Cherokee before ... and only installed in vehicles that weighed twice as much, with more powerful engines and twice the towing capacity?

I don't think it won't last, but it's a lot of complication for me. As long as it's not a Chrysler design, I don't see why it wouldn't run 200K miles ...

I think this tread has proven that when you spend the big $$$ you don't want to hear you may have made a mistake.

I guess paying premium prices for inferior machines makes people curmudgeonous...

And you know it's an inferior machine because of.......? Intuition?

Apparently,as proven by every single post you write.

Originally Posted By: Nick R
And you know it's an inferior machine because of.......? Intuition?

It's called reading and experiencing...it's not really anything new...

Originally Posted By: Clevy
Apparently,as proven by every single post you write.

I may be curmudgeonous, but it isn't because I buy inferior machines at outrageous prices...

Change that to "misinform" and it would be more accurate. Don't like the thread? Then take your own advice and don't post.

Times 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

I wish the imbecile filter wasn't offline...

Just to be clear grampi I was referring to the other posters NOT you as far as any negativity.

FYI, thanks for serving our country.

Yup you would block yourself...

Originally Posted By: MCompact

Change that to "misinform" and it would be more accurate. Don't like the thread? Then take your own advice and don't post.

Times 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

I wish the imbecile filter wasn't offline...

Just to be clear grampi I was referring to the other posters NOT you as far as any negativity.

FYI, thanks for serving our country.

I know...I just said that cuz now I'm getting flamed instead of you...I'm used to it...it's rare that I post in any thread and not get flamed or called names...oh, and thanks!

Someone please lock this thread!

You threadcrapped in someone else' thread and now you want it closed?

The thread was to look at SteveSRT8's truck.

Originally Posted By: Miller88

Just because a person has a different opinion/viewpoint/experience/whatever than the status quo and that person discusses those differences, that's now considered threadcrapping? I've been noticing this trend in other forums too...agree with the prevailing opinion or you're a threadcrapping troll!

Originally Posted By: Miller88

Just because a person has a different opinion/viewpoint/experience/whatever than the status quo and that person discusses those differences, that's now considered threadcrapping? I've been noticing this trend in other forums too...agree with the prevailing opinion or you're a threadcrapping troll!

I strongly dislike Chrysler products and I said so. I have my concerns.

But I stated my concerns on Chrysler reliability and moved on. If I made 20+ posts in this topic about how I feel all Chrysler products are junk ... that would be a bit different.

I never said all Chrysler products are junk. I said NONE of the car makers can be trusted that is all. It's true go with the majority or be scorned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back