Anyone see Pennzoil Semi Synthetic 5W20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see Pennzoil 5w20 semi synthetic? I used Pennzoil semi synthetic 5w30 and although expensive i like that oil>

Im not sure how it compares to the pennzoil yellow bottle but it seems to be good. I like the at least $50% synthetic that pennzoil claims.

It also is said to use their Pureplus technology, not seen in PYB (per their comparison chart on the Pennzoil website).
I have only seen it in 5w30.

Pennzoil may start to push this more as 20 grades requiring dexos1 become more common. Pennzoil seems to have chosen its old Gold Bottle line to be their dexos flag-bearers; we may see an expansion of that line (perhaps even with a 0W-20?) as the portfolio of different grades requiring dexos1 continues to evolve. Valvoline already has a few 20 grade oils that are dexos1-certified.

Originally Posted By: Hokiefyd
Pennzoil may start to push this more as 20 grades requiring dexos1 become more common. Pennzoil seems to have chosen its old Gold Bottle line to be their dexos flag-bearers; we may see an expansion of that line (perhaps even with a 0W-20?) as the portfolio of different grades requiring dexos1 continues to evolve. Valvoline already has a few 20 grade oils that are dexos1-certified.

I hope so.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back