Lucas FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In many jurisdictions, that would be Reckless Driving and the officer of the law could take his license on the spot.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 05LGTLtd
In many jurisdictions, that would be Reckless Driving and the officer of the law could take his license on the spot.

It sounds like the guy filming is on an ATV driving on the shoulder, so maybe enforcement is a bit sparse in their area...
grin.gif

When I was maybe 6 or 7 years old, I went to a church camp in French Creek State Park in Pennsylvania. Not too long after we had gotten there, the Pagans (MC) showed up. Maybe a hundred or more, and parked in an open area right across from the entrance to the camp. I remember at least one chariot-looking rig, but I don't know if it was a trike or what. Finally, a single police car showed up. Apparently the cop asked them to leave, and they did!

Originally Posted By: 440Magnum
Cute... but it strikes me as teasing the ghost of Darwin. :p

All the stupid things I have done none will even come close to this. Safer than with a real horse though.

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
I would have arrested the chariot driver on the spot and towed his contraption. Reckless driving for sure.

Buzzkill!!!

What, do you work for Hialeah PD or something?

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
And people, THIS is why you should NOT drop acid while watching Ben-Hur!
Seems it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back